What are some of your favorite anime series?

Trigun is pretty cool. Still say that Full Metal Alchemist is what you want to start out with. Both versions have a great story, some pretty cool action, and decent humor.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œzippy611, post:10, topic:8191, full:trueā€]
Time to get addicted to Log Horizonā€¦[/quote]
And with the second season running right now, itā€™s a good time to feed this addiction :smiley:

FMA: Brotherhood is better in my opinion. But meh, maybe just me.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s a hands down statement

Well it is kinda the remastered version in the beginning anywayā€¦

Akira

You had to know it was coming, didnā€™t you.

1 Like

Pretty much everyone agrees with you on that one (personally, I canā€™t choose. I love them both for what they are). I think regular FMA is a nice segway into Brotherhood, which is why I normally recommend it first. Thatā€™s how I got my girlfriend to start watching. :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ll watch that tomorrow, tonight all I have time for is one episode of log horizon.

1 Like

the anime for future generations have already been decided

a list of great anime movies/series from 1960-1990 some good starters

Watched the first half of the first episode of log horizonā€¦ Iā€™m going to love that anime! Now all I need is the time to watch all of it. And the ninja person(canā€™t remember her name) is boss.

1 Like

Ohh this thread is gonna be dangerous for me, I guess Iā€™ll leave some of my favourites here :stuck_out_tongue:

Samurai Shamploo
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
Log Horizon
Bento!
D-Frag
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
No Game No Life
Oregairu
aaaaand Hyouka

[quote=ā€œzippy611, post:20, topic:8191ā€]
And the ninja person(canā€™t remember her name) is boss.[/quote]
Just wait till laterā€¦ :slight_smile:

I imagine her being the equivalent of Asuna from SAO, am I close?

There already is a favourite anime thread

Heā€™s awake! Also not sure that youā€™ll be happy about the number of posts on the mapgameā€¦ Also this one has all of the people from the maogame that watch anime, so if we merged them, itā€™d get way to much traffic.

Dang guys, I am out of likes. Anyways, I think is will attempt Akira. I have some cola and a chocolate bar, here I go. Where is best place to watch it? Is it on netflix?

Not instant download D: But I found it on youtube if you want the link, not sure if the image quality will be any goodā€¦ Also if youā€™re going to do it, I will to!

Please, I want links now. I will give status updates periodically. Wish me luck. I hope I donā€™t die of boredom.

Here it is: YouTube Iā€™ll do it too, but I donā€™t have cola or chocolate, but I also took a nap earlier todayā€¦ Weā€™ll see who can last longer.

[quote=ā€œzippy611, post:23, topic:8191, full:trueā€]
I imagine her being the equivalent of Asuna from SAO, am I close?[/quote]
Never saw SAO because of the stupidity in the story^^
But she wonā€™t be just the ā€œlittle girl with a crush for the protagonistā€ā€¦

After all the characters, their development and logical (!) relations are the strength.
There are no really big fighting scenes or pure awesomeness in the first season, itā€™s more about finding a place in the new world, learn the rules and playing mindgames. Using an old theme, Log Horizon is a much more intelligent anime.
And thatā€™s the reason why I fall in love with this mange/anime :slight_smile: