Warhearth 40k Mod

All of the space marines I have

4 Likes

Imperial Guard

5 Likes

Tau

6 Likes

The First Job I want to get working is the techmarine any ideas on I should use as the item the hearthings use when they get promoted

0 Likes

kinda surprised you wouldnt start with the guardsmen as the “worker” class. honestly 40k could probably best be done as a kingdom mod

0 Likes

I plan on making the chapters kingdoms the reason why i started with the techmarine is because he is probably the hardest one to program I will most liky do the guradsmen next

0 Likes

@Wouter_Sikkema Do you think you could help me with some programming because it would take me a long time to program everything. You don’t have to if you don’t want to but i’m just saying i would really like the extra help so what do you say

0 Likes

Yeah sorry no can do there, I have limited time myself and still have my own mod to work on, though I can give you a hint, if I were you I’d start item by item so armours, helmets etc and only then go classes. That way you make a bunch of progress first before you have to fight with classes

Edit: this is also how i started my class mod. then from there i would use base game classes first to represent the armours and stuff i have, make custom crafting tables, and only then go fighting with the classes really

0 Likes

Awesome models! Tau though… dials inquisitor

2 Likes

what do you mean dials inquisitor

0 Likes

He’s making a HERESY joke :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

heresy is no joke brother… dials inquisitor on you as well

1 Like

Porfa that the mod comes out, it looks great and I would like to try it.

0 Likes

glad you are excited but i haven made any progress manly because i am still trying to figure out how to mod certain things so it won’t be coming out for a very long time

0 Likes

Well, then I thought about creating mods, so if you give me everything you have from the mod, I would believe it, I have not played any Warhammer, so you would have to give me information or just the templates.

0 Likes

Glad to see that you wanna help you probably have more experience with modding then me so i will provide you with a link to download the models and if you have any question on Warhammer 40k DM me

0 Likes

sorry the delay was busy, and sorry again forget to mention that I am not yet modder but it is because I do not have the resources, I mean computer but soon I will have one, so maybe if I delay in making the mod, but I will learn everything that I need faster than I can, but thanks for your help, all your help

0 Likes

ok no problem don’t worry about the delay just let me know when ready

0 Likes

esta bien yo le avi or sorry, it’s okay I will notify you of any doubt, and when the mod is ready

0 Likes

ok good luck

0 Likes