User Titles Discussion

See nonsense at the source

1 Like

You donā€™t have to have a title :stuck_out_tongue: We can change it at any point, we felt it was right to give you a title to reflect what you were doing, but if you want something different or new or removed then just let us know.

In terms of titles in general, I personally feel they should be reserved for certain instances - winners/ finalists of the competitions we run, or for specific times when an individual has done something worthy.

I actually think if the discourse adequately reflected user levels via their display picture or something ā€¦ Iā€™m not sure if admins can create extra levels or not ā€¦ that would be pretty interesting, it would also enable new users to quickly direct topics and posts at people who they believe could answer their questions.

I have an idea surrounding this, but in general I wouldnā€™t agree :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

thatā€™s why youā€™re the Sonny to my Cherā€¦

I chose my title myself and I am quite happy with it. I just felt it was necessary to mention that my own title slightly falls into that ā€œpossibly arrogant guyā€ category. It would be rather two-faced if a guy with such a title was going on a rant about snotty titles. Also, in my case, Iā€™m rather used to that opinion and admit that I am slightly fitting in that category at times, so in the end it works out for me.

Just add a /sarc ā€œtagā€ at the end :wink: .

1 Like

weā€™ve had a quick discussion, and have agreed on a super awesome, mind-blowing ideaā€¦

but weā€™re not telling you what it is, yetā€¦ i wanted to, but @Geoffers747 wouldnt let meā€¦

heā€™s the mean one in this relationshipā€¦

he also cheats on his taxes

4 Likes

Oh @Geoffers747, why wonā€™t you let Steve address the ever-curious audience?

Thatā€¦ thatā€™s unacceptable.

1 Like