Toms best quotes library

“You’re just ready to be eaten, aren’t you? That’s hilarious.” -Tom, 2015

Here’s the pic from the stream for the previous quote

And I see that is also your profile pic?

“Go wheel go! Go wheel go!” - Tom 2015
"Wow, that is dark. Looks kinda epic though." - Tom 2015
"One last question for tonight… and that will be from @coasterspaul" - Tom 2015
involuntary squee - @coasterspaul 2015

Did anybody manage to get the ham breakfast burrito quote down in full? We need that here!

Oh man, the breakfast burrito thing was hilarious. The only thing I really remember from that in full was him saying

“I was disappointed the whole day because I missed out on a chance to get the really good sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast burrito.” Long pause “I don’t know why I started talking about that.”

Also,

“Oh man. I’m so saaaaad.” - Tom after something with the Cook’s quern went wrong.

“Like, are we being accidentally evil? I don’t know.”

“What’s the plural of ‘Poyo’? …I think it’s ‘Poyo’. Look, they make sounds now! …Aw, this one’s dead.”

“It’s all Greek to me.”

“It’s all guesswork, I guess.”

“Now we’ll bake in some shadows. Hah! bake…” (while adding detail to the new cook’s oven)

“How many hearthlings does it take take to change a lightbulb? None. Because there are no lightbulbs in Stonehearth… Wow, that was really bad.” - Tom 2015 while reading my joke :cry:

Tom used awesome particles

“Yeah… That’s pretty effective…”

Forge took 57 damage!

“Free oil. Freel oil! It’s amazing!”
“Priorities. It’s all about priorities.”

“She put a pot inside another pot! A large pot into a small pot!” --(possible foreshadowing of Time Lord technology appearing in game?)

AND BREAK!!!… that was uninspiring…” -Tom 2015

“windows, you’re so smart, you know exactly what you think i want” - Tom 2015

i’m also starting to wonder if i should bother to continue posting these…

But of course you should.

“How can we make Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 better?” - Adobe Photoshop CC 2014, 2015

“It would be really great if Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 didn’t pop up survey questions with no option to dismiss it the first time.” - Tom 2015, in reply to the survey question from Adobe Photoshop CC 2014

the best was … he has the option to click on cancel to dismiss it xD

“There’s only one way to find out, and that is to find out.” -Tom, 2015

“Oh boy, it’s Thursday. Let’s go!” - Tom, Tuesday 2015

“i’ve got seven minutes… seven minutes to live…” - Tom 2015, when he realized he only had seven minutes left for the stream.