[MOD] NorseHearth 0.3 [A24]

She is a bit stiff at the moment but time to add character later

nicely done and if you don’t mind be asking, how long did it take to get those legs animated?

Cheers, it took a couple of hours but a chunk of that was rigging. It wasn’t as hard as I thought it was going to be the leg motions are really straight forward when broken down.

1 Like

I really got a kick out of that titan. If you can imagine it, I’ve been called an arachnophile. (I know, I’m sick.) 8 legged animals really float my boat, especially tarantulas. The duck is cute too. And I thought the animation would be tough too, but I’m happy to hear it came out without a hitch. <3

pretty scary, a big spider on the monitor

Well @TobiasSabathius congratulations on ruining this person’s year
No spiders please

The spider looks creepily amazing, as always. Your cake is in the post.

3 Likes

blows the cobwebs away

Well it has been sometime but with the Alpha being release over the New Year I have had the opportunity to play with it a little.
Here is a little video of the little that I have managed so far…

This promises to be criminally fun :fallen_leaf: :wind_chime: :arrow_lower_left:

Till soon

T

10 Likes

I just checked your page like an hour ago and left with a :fearful: 'cause I hadn’t seen an update in awhile. I shoulda known better though. :wink:

It’s lookin’ nice! Can’t wait to see more!

1 Like

oh my sweet baby geezuz, it has begun! :+1:

welcome back @TobiasSabathius…the words escape me my friend…

moar please!

It’s looking great! Nice to see your still alive over there ;P, and I’m pretty sure this is the first object added to the crafting menus… can someone find another previous to this?

2 Likes

no sir, i believe you are correct… another testament to the awesomeness that is @TobiasSabathius

/gush mode off

3 Likes

@TobiasSabathius I believe a custom title is in order.

Don’t you @SteveAdamo?

1 Like

This mod is amazing. As someone from Iceland i approve
though reading the names foe the classes is fun since we have these words like skald is skáld
goði was right we call jotun Jötun
This is why i love playing skyrim

GREAT JOB MAN !!!

Trying to add stuff to the crafting bench my self, but im getting stuck at decompiling the luac files, can i asked what you used? and how i should go about it? i have tralled the forums for hours now, and nothing has worked for me :frowning:

Surely in hours of trailing the forums, you’d have used the search feature? :wink:

Anyway, @Xavion made a thread on this just yesterday!

1 Like

Well, I started yesterday morning writing an application which would copy the source to a new location un smod everything and then unLuac it … after wasting an embarrassing amount of time I noticed that RepeatPan over on StonehearthGuru has created a tool for doing all of the heavy lifting.

So I user this Unwrp many thanks RepeatPan

2 Likes

i had, and tryed that, i have the java sdk instaled, this still did not work for me

ok giving that ago now, thank you guys for the fast responces

Well my apologies for my rude remark then :wink:

@Smokestacks its fine, im not feeling great so my question was probably not asked the best way,

@TobiasSabathius ok so i tried that, i got half the files, and well not the ones i was after >.>

what i had done previously is used luadec and got a decompiled version of the carpenter file, then placing the unchanged file in to the stone hearth directory and some renaming as not to lose the original. i then started stonehearth and made a work bench. the game freezes as soon as that file is called.