Stream Highlights +

Doesn’t really matter, the evidence is there. Team StoneHearth are making good at least one porting promise :slightly_smiling_face:

And just about on time too.

4 Likes

Google Photos

:grinning:

6 Likes

YAY!!! :jubilant:

1 Like

What a ride. As I said in the stream and will repeat now. The developers are amazing and I’m glad I was able to at least catch the tail-end of all of this. I love all of you developers and I hope you all have a great future ahead. We’ll keep the Hearth warm while you’re gone. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

For those of us who could only poke our heads in for a little bit throughout the day, can someone summarize any news, things anyone in the team will be doing next, any surprises, etc? TIA!

2 Likes

I think this was the most important bit: I love this dev team

5 Likes

They are working on compiling an art book and soundtrack for Stonehearth. They were pretty tight lipped about what they’d be working on next. Too soon to spill any details, which made my heart sing knowing there was indeed something there.

I was happy to hear the group wasn’t completely splitting up, as I was under the impression they’d be dispersing. With that said, today is @max99x and @Sweet last day :glum:. Max said he’d be taking a vacation for a few months then going to work for an Indie. Nikki mentioned lots of packing as she’s relocating, I may have missed if she said specifically what she’d be doing. Here’s wishing them both the very best!!! Still not sure what’s up with @not_owen_wilson. Dunno if he’ll still be around or if he’s moved on.

We had the moment @paulthegreat posted above of the devs. Max dressed up like an RC character, complete with forehead tattoo. After running away screaming, Anji the Horrendous plucked up his courage to face a pack of wolves. :skull_and_crossbones: RIP Anji the Horrendous :skull_and_crossbones: @Kythandra shared another amazing build we got to see on stream. Angelo and Justin played a multiplayer game highlighting @AndrealVox and @OwlGo’s [Mod] Box O’ Vox [A24] . @micheal_handy76_mh and @Wiese2007 gave us some tidbits from the upcoming ACE project. The sheep had several raves.

10 Likes

Anji’s legend is now eternal and no one can stop it :merry:

Rare tier 3 buyable statue added to ACE as an easter egg :jubilant:

15 Likes

A Goblin statue is that huge? No wait, ain’t that dwarves beneath it?

2 Likes

Both :smiley:

The goblin is 1.5x larger than a regular goblin (just like the knight statue it was based upon, which is also 1.5x larger than a regular hearthling) and yes, added to that we have dwarves underneath it, not hearthlings ^^

4 Likes

And that one is for all of Team Radiant (mainly @sdee) :merry:

A new exotic pet has arrived for the tier 3 traders!

20180727164919_1
wombat

(totally not working today, just still being emotional and doing silly stuff)

11 Likes

Splitting hairs, I know, but all denizens of Hearth are Hearthlings, are they not? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also: OMG WOMBATS

3 Likes

Of course :merry:
Just meant it like emphasizing that it is indeed a shorter being and not the usual height we’re used to with the other hearthlings :3

3 Likes

Can’t believe it took this long for wombats to get into the game. Can we harvest raw cuteness from them?

If you ever need tribal wombats I should still have these tucked away somewhere.
https://sea2.discourse-cdn.com/business6/uploads/stonehearth/1146/e35d33c6016b47b4.gif

6 Likes

Dwarf : Human = Wombat people : Rabbit people ?!?

(in other words, perhaps wombat people could be a re-skin for the Dwarf race, for if/when someone creates a race that re-skins Humans as Rabbits to enable a full Clan Amberstone town?)

4 Likes

Don’t really need a re-skin :slight_smile: There’s already a half functional amberstone clan faction mod and it’s only a matter of time before someone makes a fully fledged, working with unique quest and all one :slight_smile:

Same for those wonderful tribal wombats :smiley: Can’t wait for the Wombat Clan mod :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And in thst case: inb4 wombat-combat!

2 Likes

Mammoth people : Ogre
Yeah, I have those as well. :wink: Both the wombats and the mammoths would have to be shopped up before use though. And the mammoth should preferably have it’s own rig to allow for some trunk related awesomeness.

2 Likes

You have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you :slight_smile:

6 Likes