The Stonehearth Graphics Test Thread

Thanks a lot, worked like a charm :smiley:

Graphics look really goo so far but maybe add some animation to the girls ponytail, it looks a bit weird when she moves her head but the ponytail doesn’t ?

3 Likes

have you tried looking to see if an event is logged in your application logs? there might be something interesting mentioned there…

Your welcome and now we know the “fix” works.

Frame rate is fine for me, just a bit of overlapping/ glitchy-ness on the rabbits’ heads and the workers’ fingers, but one thing I have noticed is that it makes core 4 run at about 90%, and increases the overall cpu usage to 50-60%. Although it barely touches the RAM usage.

Specs:
OS- Windows 7 Home Premium
CPU- Intel 3570K running at 4.2 GHz
GPU- AMD HD radeon 7950
RAM- 8GB

I am having a problem where you click on the settlers, but they don’t get the yellow outline, plus my cursor doesn’t have the special design! This is similar to @Newf’s.

Runs like a charm! I have a fps on about 170 when zoomed in and when viewing form a distance it is 150~ish.
Noticed a bug on the side of the bunnies:
and on the hands of the villagers:

I wish you luck on the further development, and can’t wait until the alpha is released :wink:

Hello, PC here! I was wondering if there was any way to, say select the settlers, and if there is a specific way to do so. Please reply if you have an answer! :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure if I get the questions… but if I do a left-click on a worker, he is highlighted with a yellow border and I guess “selected”.

There’s my problem, when I left-click, nothing happens! Should I just re-download?

Sure, give it a try. However, Newf reported the same issue, so re-installing might not help you.
Just head-over to the graphics test thread and report it as a bug.

Thanks, will do! But how do I find my FPS?

E.g. by installing a tool like FRAPS.

yes, as @voxel_pirate has mentioned, it would probably be best to keep this in the graphics test thread…

I’ll see if I can merge using my phone …

I got the same error, tried to update my Graphics Drivers, still not able to open and perform the test.

Toshiba Satellite L755D
Processor: AMD A4-3300M APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.90GHz
RAM: 4.00 GB(3.47GB usable)
System Type: 64-bit

what would be the best way to get this to work, really excited to be able to play the end product!

Works fine @ arround 500fps with fullscreen.

i5 3570k @ 4,5Ghz
GTX 670 4GB Stock (Boost works nicley in fullscreen)
16GB 1600Mhz Ram
Asus 120 Hz 27inch Monitor (Nvidia 3D Vision semmed not to be working ^^ just kidding :-P)

arround 630fps in stock window mode.
only if lower the window size the benchmark crashes

Edit: Ok this is strange, the cursor appears only when I hover it over the chat in the top left! Other than that, it is the normal cursor that can’t do anything!

@lozo_smith what error are you referring to? the left-click highlight?

sorry the error i’m referring to is the “error = = GL_NO_ERROR”

Supersampling and AA Mods forced by nvidia drivers works well.
fps went down to arround 250-300 with some edit´s ^^