The Roman Mod [work in progress] last Update 20.06.2018

sorry then I misunderstood you :blush:

1 Like

its ok, @Newf fails at humor all the timeā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

as for you @Moe2212, whatā€™s next on your Roman agenda? :smiley:

3 Likes

This mod looks so cool been watching this thread for a while keep up the good work

Hey folks,
today I have nothing to share with you :frowning: because my study needs a lot of my time at the moment.
But there are some thinks I want to tell you today.

1. in december I will get my new PC :wink: . Then I will download the Home Version from Qubicle Constructor so I can export my models into .obj-files.
  2. Iā€™m working on getting the free students version of 3DS Max or I will use @voxel_pirateā€™s Blender add-on so I can finally start animating my models.

So thats all for today :(. I hope I can show you some new ideas soon until then have a nice day :sunny:

Moe2212

5 Likes

Good luck with the new PC and 3DS Max! Itā€™s not all that tricky, but If you get stuck then feel free to drop me a message. Iā€™m by no means an expert, but I have spent the last 7 months toying with the student version of Max and may be able to spare you your hairlineā€¦

3 Likes

Hey folks,
I wished I could show you some new things but my Laptop is broken and I canā€™t do anything now besides reading your comments :frowning:
But my new PC is ordered and if all goes well I will have it bevor Christmas.
So donā€™t worry Iā€™m still working on the project!

Moe2212

4 Likes

Hey just got to reading this and Merry Christmas my friend, God Bless Ya, and can not be any less excited for your new Work! :smile:

Merry Christmas everyone. :smiley:
My PC arrived last Saturday and I thing after Christmas I will start working on my Mod again. :wink:
So have nice days and we see us after SH release again.

3 Likes

sorry to pry, but would you mind sharing your system specs (did you perhaps post this in the share your desktop thread?)ā€¦ iā€™m still struggling with finding the perfect machineā€¦ :smile:

1 Like

I canā€™t believe no one has asked this will there be war elephants? And if there are can you make a war mammoth?

1 Like

@KingMooCow you have such great ideas a real innovator keep it up !

Hey folks,
as Iā€™m sill waiting for the Alpha 1 I tested to import the female worker version of my mod into SH GT2 and it is working :blush:
I know there some skin color differences this is something I have to fix after Alpha 1 but I think all of you have been waiting so long for new pictures so here it is ^^:

@KingMooCow We will see but the idea to have a war mammoth sounds great :wink:

5 Likes

Awesome! Would like if I could! Very nice to see the first images of an actual mod making it into a build other than @voxel_pirateā€™s. :slight_smile:

A War Mammoth is not Roman however, The Romans fought people riding elephants but did not use themā€¦

I know ^^ but maybe I will make a retextur for the mammoth or something like this. But you are totaly right it is not Roman styl :smile:

1 Like

xD I experienced those same skin problems when I tried to import my model. It has to do with the factions, Iā€™m almost sure. The hands are generated aside from the costume, so they have to be related with the head color too. Weā€™ll sort this out in the future.

I know but you can only import 1 worker outfit and not 1 for each skin. If I load the GT with the seed 1234 I get the white skin color. We will see how this will work out after Alpha 1.

1 Like

This mod looks really asesome! Nice work!

Now a Screenshot without color problems:

1 Like

This mod looks amazing, to be honest. The designs fit perfectly within the game, yet whilst retaining a completely Roman theme.

Definitely gonna try this when itā€™s ready.