The Most Beautiful Screenshot

Looking good!
Looks a bit like a hybrid between my stuff and @fornjotr s stuff

4 Likes

here are mine.

11 Likes

Just wanted to say these screenshots are really cool. Thank you all so much and keep them coming!

10 Likes

Par-Tay!

13 Likes

Yay! It’s finally done! :merry:

17 Likes

Whoa. How much of a pain were all those windows to place?

5 Likes

Holy hell, who unleashed a heartling emperor

5 Likes

:sweat: Um… You know… It cost like two rl days of attempting to build it, 15+ engine errors and two crashes :sweat_smile: But I still made them build it. IB doesn’t even work for me for some reason. I thought it’s templates made in previous unstables, but this one did not react to it as well.

3 Likes

:merry: Well, it’s actually meant to be a Temple of Light and Deliverence, because my hearthlings won’t ever re-embark from this town. My town progression got broken.

!

This one is from my newest village which is entirely underground.

15 Likes

18 Likes

Those blue RC roofs! such a cool effect they have :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So, for some context: this goblin started stealing my stuff during a sandstorm passing right by my mountain.

And the weather made for a very cool looking showdown, IMO - there’s a couple of times where it looked like the medieval version of a Western duel. Hopefully some of my pictures were able to capture that feeling a bit.

20180523132359_120180523132435_120180523132535_1

I enjoyed seeing the standoff at a distance, but I think my best was the last one, where I tried to go for the detail and action up close.

8 Likes

Here some more - 2 players with 40 hearthlings :slight_smile:

10 Likes

5 Likes

My actual game.

Update…

8 Likes

Cool smoke effect.

The smoke effect is from the Chimneys from my object Mod (Lorkis Objects) :sunglasses:

And Update ^^

7 Likes

The romans settling in the germanic woods :smiley:

The Pale peaks lowlands biome :wink:

edit: we have a temple now :beers:

15 Likes

And the last for today…

20180606214505_1

5 Likes