The Miner v1.3.12

Hey, I just wanted to report that with the newer builds of Stonehearth, the outfit for the miner got broken. This one is from the male hearthling. Not sure if the outfit for females is broken too.

Apparently he got four feet now for some reason

2 Likes

@Cusuno This is because of the devs optimising the current outfits and also the human bodies and stuff.
Had to fix my mod too, relatively easy when you know what to do

See Floating footman outfit? Dafuq?

1 Like

Hey guys, thank you for the bug report. I’m in Iceland right now, so I can’t make an update just now. Update coming next week. Thanks again for the reports.

e: Adjusted models to work with latest game optimization. Iceland was freakin awesome.

e2: Fixed issue with the Miners creating a massively bloated player inventory. If you were noticeably affected by this problem, you will need to start a new game.

5 Likes

Disabled loadout until the mixing in of loadouts is fixed. Fixed some pickaxes not stockpiling, thanks for the reports.

6 Likes

Fixed pickaxe iconic size, steel pick broken picture, re-enabled loadouts

3 Likes

I recently told my level 6 miner to change profession to herbalist. Now he’s naked and holding no equipment. I see where he dropped the steel pick, but not the base pick, and he did get the herbalist staff even though it doesn’t show on his character sheet. In the Citizens list his icon is that of the herbalist, and it says he’s a level 6 herbalist despite never having herb’d anything, and he has the profession abilities of a miner. He does not have a workshop, and when I click on the Crafters menu, the icon for the herbalist is still gray and says I need to have an herbalist. So, if there’s a conflict with the herbalist or with changing a master miner into something else, then I hope this is helpful information.

To fix it I set him to be a worker, then back to herbalist. The pick seems to have been deleted.

1 Like

Thank you for the report. I don’t have an estimate when I’ll get back to fixing this issue, but it’ll happen at some point.

I think with the recent update experimental -927, there is an issue with the miners progression.

The miner continues to work as a lv1 Miner, and the issue does not seem to affect anything else, but the miner never level up higher. I saw in the patch notes that they made some changes to the Jobs entry but I am not sure exactly what it was. guess it was making tables into strings.

release-927 (x64)[M]
miner_prof/jobs/miner/miner.lua:91: bad argument #1 to ‘match’ (string expected, got table)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘match’
miner_prof/jobs/miner/miner.lua:91: in function <miner_prof/jobs/miner/miner.lua:72>
[C]: in function ‘trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:55: in function ‘trigger’
…_prof/ai/actions/mining/dig_fast_adjacent_action.lua:144: in function ‘_mine_block’
…_prof/ai/actions/mining/dig_fast_adjacent_action.lua:102: in function <…_prof/ai/actions/mining/dig_fast_adjacent_action.lua:64>
…
[C]: in function ‘run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:549: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:533>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:67: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:533: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:529>

Thx for the post. Uploaded update 1.3.9: fixed issue due to conversion of material tags from strings to tables

1 Like

I’m still getting the same error after the patch but my second miner is finally leveling up - here is the bug report from in game - pretty sure it’s the same as the one previous

release-927 (x64)[M]

miner_prof/jobs/miner/miner.lua:72: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got string)

stack traceback: [C]: ? [C]: in function ‘pairs’ miner_prof/jobs/miner/miner.lua:72: in function ‘contains’ miner_prof/jobs/miner/miner.lua:100: in function <miner_prof/jobs/miner/miner.lua:81> [C]: ? [C]: in function ‘trigger’ radiant/modules/events.lua:55: in function ‘trigger’ …_prof/ai/actions/mining/dig_fast_adjacent_action.lua:144: in function ‘_mine_block’ …_prof/ai/actions/mining/dig_fast_adjacent_action.lua:102: in function <…_prof/ai/actions/mining/dig_fast_adjacent_action.lua:64> [C]: ? [C]: ? … [C]: ? [C]: ? [C]: ? [C]: in function ‘run’ stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:549: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:533> [C]: in function ‘xpcall’ radiant/modules/commons.lua:67: in function ‘xpcall’ stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:533: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:529> [C]: ? [C]: ?

@Auryanna, could you upload a save with instructions to reproduce this? The error you’re describing seems to be implying that you are using an older version of Stonehearth, but the version stated in your error is current. I’d like to see what’s causing this.

I’ll try tonight - it may be a couple of days though - I’m a postal clerk & it’s our silly season lol

1 Like

I receive my earnings by mailed check, and it is now going into its second week of being late. I can’t imagine the amount of backlogged stuff you guys have to get through.

It’s so crazy! But it shouldn’t take that long for a letter - do they send it certified with tracking? Are you in the US or another country? Sorry it’s automatic to try to find missing mail lol

1 Like

The check is coming from the USA, and I live in Canada. Canada Post just finished striking, I think, so they’re something like 5 million packages behind. :frowning: I’ll ask my client to see if he had tracking on it, though I doubt it, since we’ve been doing this for over a year without problems.

Ah yes the strike has caused a huge back-up unfortunately - I’m from BC but living in the US but I get all the news from home - we have a no strike clause in our contracts or I’m sure we would have been on strike by now as our contract wasn’t renewed

I forgot to click the copy to clipboard error, but I’m having major issues with miners. They just, won’t mine. Their qeued up to go mine, but once they reach the wall or block to mine, the go idle like zombies. If I stop their mining task, they act normal, but as soon as I hit mine again, they go back to idle zombies in front of the mining zone.

Could you upload a save pls?

MinerProblem.rar (3.0 MB)

The settlement in the mountain. I changed the miners back to workers in this save, so they would actually mine, but I still have the pickaxes to change them back.

Hmm. I’m going to try to replicate, but it’s going to take me a while, since you have a massive amount of mods, most of which I am missing. In the meantime, if you’d like to help me fix this issue, you could try to replicate the error and copy its text to here.