Swamp Biome + Firefly Clan + Beast Tamer 🐾

please and thank you!

1 Like

love the biome. wish i could get it to work sad face.

1 Like

Oh, I will release an update to it soon, not much changed, but it will be for a24.

3 Likes

@BrunoSupremo, any news?

1 Like

patch_notes_button Mod Updated

For Alpha 24!
Alpha 24 ready. Very small update, better fireflies though.

Download:
:up: At the first post. :up:

Changes:

• a24 ready:
    Weather, trees dropping seeds, improved compatibilities and balance changes, etc…

• Fog and weather:
    Although we already had fog in the old versions (the same effect that other biomes now started using as clouds) it is now completely replaced with the a24 foggy weather. As foggy is the most occurring weather here, it will not spawn undeads, else it would be overwhelming in the early days. (Probably will be changed to have custom swamp spawnings)

• Frogs:
    frog
    Ambient mob, trappers can trap it for food or pet, like other critters (though its drops are from rabbits yet as placeholders)

• Playable Goblins?:
    screenshot%202018_06_13__13_47_34
    Not yet. You can use them, build, mine, etc. But it is really empty. There is no campaign, only 2 jobs, still missing a lot of craftables, recipes with placeholder values, etc…
    In short, it is possible to use without errors, but there is almost no content.

I hope you all like it and have fun!

10 Likes

finally thank you soo mutch. ps. i very mutch want to make a mod and would like help getting started. a race mod to be precise.

I love that frog! Awesome.

2 Likes

I love that you’re completely re-designing the crafters and workstations, the biome and the orcs are looking awesome, keep up the great work.

Hi, I love this biome the most from all the biomes that are available. Just one Question, is there a way to get the seeds from the native trees?

Yes, they randomly drop from chopping them.

This mod is very outdated (although no bugs or erros). It is on my list to do a big push for it, it just happens that there was also many other things and the list keeps growing…

2 Likes

I really liked this mod, and I wish there was update

I’m currently working on it :slight_smile:
Aside from seasons and landmarks, the biome will probably stay the same (although I was trying new generations today, I reverted it all back because it was not good) . What will take almost all my time is the kingdom, it is a lot of stuff to be made. Building templates, campaigns, 7 completely new classes (it doesn’t use any of the human classes, except workers) and many new mechanics.
I hope I can deliver this huge task in time and hopefully with the aimed quality.

7 Likes

patch_notes_button Mod Updated

Download:
Through Steam Workshop, or :up: At the first post. :up:

Changes:

A lot. Basically a new mod.

• Swamp Biome revamped.
  • Firefly Clan Kingdom added and playable.
  • New class Beast Tamer added (playable in the hearthling kingdoms too)
13 Likes

there seems to be problems with the works

there seems to be problems with jobs

Sure, care to explain the problem?

I’m sorry I do not speak English well, I’m just going to try Spanish

when you ascend the workers to workers in the opcionmpleo appears a problem as if they were goblins instead of humans ie villagers from the north, decierto or forest

Yeah, the re embark? That is not working because the game crashes when you add people with jobs that are different from the ones in the kingdom, I reported the error here: Crash to desktop when reembarking

I will try adding a warning at that screen.

this is not how the problem happens
if not, it happens when you raise your citizens within their own kingdom