Sorry for my lousy support everyone!

I just want to apologize to the team, and everyone else, for the last while I’ve been failing as a Senior Support Crab. At first it was because I was extremely busy and didn’t really have the free time to do anything more than check my notifs. But now that I have the free time, I’ve been procrastinating and slacking off in the support category :sweat: so,sorry for the slacking in support category, hopefully i’ll be able to catch up soon.

If your bug/crash/performance report has gone over a week without a reply from a member of TR or a moderator, please feel free to page me (@8bitcrab)

18 Likes

You have soiled your honor. There is no going back. It is time for a ritual Seppuku.

10 Likes

Oh no Crab failed ! Time to eat this delicious Crab ! :smiley:

Thank you for all futur and past support mister 8BitCrab :wink:

5 Likes

hmm… not sure it’s quite worth going that far… but it’s tempting :wink:

oi! i’m not dead yet!

4 Likes

Hey it happens to the best of us. Actually if also happens to the worst of us but more frequent.

Fortunately, the community has been quite active during this time. I don’t think any serious topic has gone unaddressed, (serious as in critical game stopping issues as 99.9% of post are serious to the poster). There have been quite a few of new poster 's as of lately asking some of the basic questions which were fairly easy to answer. I take this as a good sign as the games popularity is picking up.

4 Likes

Just kiddin’! We all love the 1ByteCrab. Right? Right?! :heart:

6 Likes

I’d just like to say you have nothing to apologize for, You’ve always provided everyone here with amazing support for as long as I can remember. Things happen in life and derail us, nothing to apologize for its life. :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you for proving us with amazing support, We appreciate everything you do around the forums! The support crab never gives lousy support!

7 Likes

I second this.

Not that you aren’t missed @8BitCrab when you’re gone but you do too much around here for anyone to be upset with you. I’m just happy we have you in our community at all, dude! :smile:

2 Likes

Can I encouragingly chew on your pincers?
:grinning:

3 Likes

even the most active support staff needs a break. What ever would we do if crab took a vacation oh no :slight_smile:

3 Likes

suddenly feeling very hungry… :yum:

2 Likes

I just have to say that I didn’t feel you were slacking at all, but I’m glad you’ll be upping your support game :smiley: Thanks @8BitCrab

5 Likes

No need to apologize, @8BitCrab
Now what do I have to do, beg for my forgiveness? :sweat_smile:
I tend to slack and almost always forget to notify you when I can’t check the forums for long periods of time (usually not more than a week. I remember a summer when I was away for a month and it took so much time to read all that I’d missed x_______x).

You and @jomaxro have done a great job in the last releases :smiley:
I’m also grateful for the friendly people in the forum that help with the questions of new players and in the Support section too.

3 Likes

To me looks like you are doing fine. As everybody has been saying, no need for apology; You are doing your best when able. People here help out a lot, and quite friendly, at least the way I see it. Life happens.

Didn’t really expect this sort of post, as seems things are going fine and dandy; then again I tend to over fantasize things… Regardless Just do what you can when you can, no rush, others will help out I’m sure. Just glad is a great community that in a way works together. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So here @8BitCrab is apologizing for not being around much, and I’ve been essentially non-existant for almost a month - with exams and now 2 weeks out of the country. Internet connection has been horribly slow in the hotels, and time extremely limited.

I think it is a testemant to our community here, that things go on even if some of the moderators “disappear” for a while. You help people out, have great discussions, and most importantly, everyone is friendly, polite, and nice! I’ll be back in the states first think Firday morning, but will be horribly jet lagged - hope to come and catch up over the weekend, and into the following week.

Keep up the great job, and thanks for helping to make the Stonehearth Discourse great!

P.S. sorry for hijacking your thread Sean…

5 Likes

I dunno why, but I’m compelled to post this:

3 Likes

Since I was gone for a couple of weeks too, I did not see you slacking at all :smiley:

2 Likes

You’re amazing, don’t think of yourself like that! :grin:
#Crab4life!
[INSERT CRAB EMOJI HERE]

1 Like

Hey crab :smiley: It’s ok mate :3
You was always here and still here ! Give yourself some time when you need to get :smiley:

1 Like