- Edge scrolling. I can honestly say this is the first game I have played that doesn’t have edge scrolling and instead assigns a third key. At least give the option.
- It would be nice to know in the various workshop menus to have a list of pertinent Inventory items. Right now, you have to toggle back and forth to determine how many threads, iron ingots, or whatnot to build- very clunky.
- Pathing is an issue that could be solved with a priority button. Banished has a very simple way to increase the priority of a build that also resets individual paths. I find my most common excuse for abandoning a game is when my workers stop working.
- Shepards need an overhaul. Right now, the Shep plays his flute and the little sheep follow him-no matter where he goes. Once they hit a paddock, this needs to be turned off. As of right now, Sheps are next to impossible to play with as they continual bring pathing errors.
- Stacking. Not sure how, but this is a must. It’s silly that my little guys can’t figure out how to stack.
- Roads need their own menu icon. It is way to clunky to build roads at this point.
That’s all right now, I’ll keep playing!