Michael's Templates

Sorry if this is the worst question I ever asked but:
When will come some new buildings? (that english sentence was awful… I know)

2 Likes

Sorry have been real busy with work. When it get this time of year for me, I work alot

Main Castle Template (lightly Furnished, must Furnish the rest)

Main Castle.rar (129.4 KB)
Main Castle.zip (143.7 KB)

or go here to DL’ed it
http://stonehearthbuilds.heliohost.org/builds/?id=466

So y’all do know it Builds:

Extensions coming soon

8 Likes

And if ya’ll are curious about the town background. This is my Building Town I prebuild builds here, test the build to see if they can build it. its set on peaceful mode :stuck_out_tongue:

Getting there

Will be making the Barracks extension and Cook and multiroom building extension. They will be separated to be layed down to extend the castle

6 Likes

Preview of Extensions and the way it works

Extensions expand the castle to be larger, I am making them as standalone’s first but can be placed close enough where you can add the small room to connect it (You have to do it and match it if you want) just make sure you erase areas to connect them on the side.

Barracks Extension with Stable

Standalone (Optional)

There will be 4 Extensions
Barracks
Castle Kitchen with Food storage and regular storage
Tower with added bedrooms and Main bedroom, will connect through the Castle Kitchen Extension
Courtyard

each can be placed separately too

8 Likes

Main Castle is up, scroll up ^^^^^^^^^

2 Likes

Love how solid looking the castle looks.

1 Like

So the posting of extensions Dl’ed links is put on hold till the idle bug is resolved, but Updated post with first extensions

Sorry been a little afk. Did run a test of current patch, and looks like the idle bug is gone thanks @sdee and @max99x and @linda. just some work in the way, so when i do get some time, i will fully test build the barracks then on to the designing of the Castle’s Kitchen and storage.

Also Opinions, do yall want me to design matching houses and Crafter homes, I also have in my Saved Building, Walls and their extension, (Tower end, Tower corners, Extension Reg Walls, Right and left wall with stairs A large Gate house and small Gate house) just need to redesign them to match if y’all want those. Anyways let me know

4 Likes

Yea they did a great job fixing that bug fast :merry:

My opinion is that your current design and idea with this castle would tie great into a complete set of buildings of crafters workshops and homes in different versions!
I look foward to get inspired by your work as usual.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Your builds are awesome - that castle - so gooood

2 Likes

Minor Touchs, ready to go, Is completely buildable. Holds 8-9 Soldiers includes stables, (gonna need wheat bales :stuck_out_tongue: )

Main Barracks .rar (69.4 KB)
Main Barracks.zip (75.9 KB)

3 Likes

Preview of Kitchen and room and storage

4 Likes

Like others have said, this castle looks really solid and imposing, I love it!

Although as a tabletop warhammer (40k) player, I can’t help but see this as a giant plastic fortress with laser-cut MDF extensions, hahah!

1 Like

Okay Folk’s Full preview, just need to detail everything

Also thinking of calling this Bear Claw Castle, Even made a symbol for it :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

@micheal_handy76_mh These are amazing. Just finished reading through the thread. How many more builds do you plan on adding to this set, do you think? I’m quite interested by these, it’s just my lazy side doesn’t want to download all of them separate. Also, i noticed you said something about being able to make a small room in order to connect the castle and it’s extensions, i was wondering if maybe you could add it with the extensions already attached?

1 Like

About 5-6 houses

1 to 2 farm houses

All crafter houses

A market

Walls that will fit to one another, (so 7 pieces that can the placed and extended as much as yall want)

Wont work, and they will not sit well to each other, I could do one full build after, making it one full piece. But the problem with that would A) bee too much for the AI to build, B) A real heavy Dl’ed C) will require a lot of resources at once. Why i did it in extensions. each build can be placed separately, as a standalone or as close to the Main castle as possible to give the illusion of one full Castle. Or just make the small rooms as u (plan ahead) and attach them, i fit the piece to show where they connect

That makes sense. I’d have to mess around with it when i got around to it. They do look really nice though, keep up the good work.

Also, I know the RC has better builds by a landslide compared to the ascendency, imo, but do you plan on making builds for the RC also?

Awesome work so far Micheal, that castle looks like a mountain on its own! I like the name bear claw castle :merry:

1 Like

Reuploaded Castle, small rework to more fit the style of buildings