Michael's Templates

Similar.

You go to that folder groms mentioned and dropped the downloaded files in there, but first you need to unzip/extract their contents. It should be two files inside each of the downloads.

1 Like

there getting better and better i like the chimney addition keep it up

1 Like

Just find your stonehearth folder, usually under steam in your PC. If you can not find it, and have a shortcut on desktop, just right click that and select properties, it will tell you the location. Just follow it. Once you have found folder go this this area.

If in Steam follow:

Steam/steamapps/common/Stonehearth/saved_objects/stonehearth/building_templates

If not in Steam:

Stonehearth/saved_objects/stonehearth/building_templates

Place all downloaded templates (all of json and png) in there

3 Likes

They left it as intended , not a bug

They can only if you blueprint them in because they become apart of the structure. Only when u try to place outside of blueprints they will not touch other builds. ie: fences against cliff or buildings

Actually u can pretty much place any item in blocks as long its in blueprint mode before they build it. You can even hide lamps in blocks and the light still shine through lol

3 Likes

Thanks that helped a lot :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Silverthorn Engineer House

Silverthorn Engineer House.rar (40.1 KB)

4 Likes

Silverthorn House 6

Fixed Fully Buildable

Silverthorn House 6.rar (50.9 KB)

7 Likes

Silverthorn House 7

Silverthorn House 7.rar (38.5 KB)

3 Likes

I assume when you are finished all these will be put into one zip file?

Silverthorn Potter House.rar (37.9 KB)
Silverthorn Potter House.zip (38.9 KB)

4 Likes

Most likely, and will post each too, if peeps don’t want them all and only certain ones

1 Like

Note: Heads up after placed, please erase the light wood on top (placed there so to create an opening in roof)

Silverthorn Hvy Gaurd Tower.rar (38.8 KB)

8 Likes

Yeah seems like a good plan, I think I’ve noticed a problem with the Shepard’s house (at least in my game) the door seems to be in the wrong position, its moved one block to the right and embedded in the wall.

hmm weird, didnt do that to me built it 3 times to make sure it built.

ill drop it in game again and see if it moves, when next i get on. for now just move it back. or erase the door and replace the door. before u build it

Are those 4 building giving u problems? Those template i rebuilt in the game all build just fine

Hello all, Thanks to @antigizmo For noticing a problem on the Sheep Farm. Few blocks was off on the extension wall and the Porch was off. It is now fixed, and ready to be Downloaded again.

2 Likes

Okay Will be loading the other 2 builds soon, Then I’m working on this, This thing still needs Alot of detail.

But this is TreeTop Inn. (It’s my Lore Building, in discourse somewhere are the stories)

Omg this thing looks crazy in the background
<

Would use Greens, but hey none available. Looking at you @sdee and other Radiant

10 Likes

Just build more yellow trees and pretend it’s Autumn :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Not sure if this an issue with the game or the template but when I try to place silverthorn house 1 I get these two errors
release-699 (x64)
No matching overload found, candidates: luabind::object load_json(lua_State*,std::string const&,bool)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function 'load_json’
radiant/modules/resources.lua:33: in function ‘load_json’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:361: in function ‘_get_rotation_tweak_xz’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:436: in function 'rotate_structure’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:562: in function 'rotate_entity’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:566: in function 'fn’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:172: in function 'for_each_child’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:565: in function 'rotate_entity’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:566: in function 'fn’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:172: in function 'for_each_child’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:565: in function 'rotate_entity’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:580: in function 'restore_template’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1616: in function 'build_template’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1607: in function 'cb’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1582: in function 'do_command’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1606: in function <stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1604>

release-699 (x64)
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:
and these two errors when I try to delete the broken building and build something else
release-699 (x64)
…ehearth/services/server/build/build_undo_manager.lua:46: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘assert’
…ehearth/services/server/build/build_undo_manager.lua:46: in function 'begin_transaction’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1579: in function 'do_command’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1606: in function <stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1604>

release-699 (x64)
…ehearth/services/server/build/build_undo_manager.lua:415: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘assert’
…ehearth/services/server/build/build_undo_manager.lua:415: in function 'clear’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:111: in function 'set_teardown’
stonehearth/call_handlers/build_call_handler.lua:25: in function <stonehearth/call_handlers/build_call_handler.lua:23>

1 Like

Its the Build, and its a rotation bug, I just tested it multiple times on a new game. Thats what i Found, and it seem that going back to the original game and re-saving build isn’t helping. So When i get some time in next day or so I will completely rebuild it, and repost House 1.

I tested the others and they work fine it’s just Silverthorn House 1. Sorry for the inconvenience as this is my first foray into loading full templates for others