Sheepasaurusrex's fan art page (new comic!)

@SteveAdamo thank you so much! :relaxed:

1 Like

is it acceptable to bump this, since edits to the main post don’t refresh it to the top? or no?

1 Like

no reason to bump via a new post… you can simply edit the most recent post in the thread (if it happens to be your own) and the thread will resurface… but its best to let topics surface naturally, as opposed to continually “bumping”… :wink:

every time you add a new post though (via comments, new art, etc.) the thread will get pushed back to the top though…

1 Like

Definitely setting this thread to watching.

@sheepasaurusrex, how long have you used a drawing tablet?

1 Like

ah, sorry for taking so long to respond to this :sweat_smile: been busy with school

i’ve had the tablet for maybe upwards of a year but i honestly rarely use it. i’ve probably only used it for a month or so in total :sweat: as much as i love art i find im having art block more often than im not, y’know?

I know the feeling all too well.

I am very much the opposite here I have so much I want to draw and just got a tablet, but I cant figure out how to use the bloody thing.

now you got me hooked on this music :smile: im not sure whether that is good or bad :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: