Shakedown also for ambient threats

hi,

i have just seen that when a camp is spawn and you dont attack them (shakedown) the spawn goblins from the ambient threat has the same playerid/faction and cant be attacked / dont attack you ^^

so they need an own factionid or shouldnt spawn will a shakedown :wink:

also this enemy has spawned on one of my stockpiles and now my soldiers dont attack them (also after failed shakedown) - but i can use the delete button or give a command to move it ^^

soo lovely after failed shakedown now they trade and wander between them xD

sooo perhaps they just should spawn in my camp then its nice :wink:

2 Likes

ok next issue i can delete their camp while the shakedown because the delete button is not playerid specific :wink: perhaps they need a little blocker for this xD

2 Likes

The little and big camp goblins are actually in the same player faction, so when the big camp shows up, and you accept the shakedown, the little camp is supposed to become friendly to you, presumably because Big Boss said so. :wink: However we still probably shouldn’t allow you to delete their campfire. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ok ^^ like mentioned its funny when they walk between the camps so thats ok ^^ but they shouldnt spawn directly on my stockpile :wink:

3 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one that makes underground stockpiles (or, at least, under-hill). I’m such a hobbit that way…

2 Likes