Serious Bug in unstable (Yes I know It's unstable)

Summary:
I have a bug I can’t really put into words in reguards to the roof system in the new builder, I have recorded a video and would like to send it to Radiant so they can see what’s going on, I am running the latest unstable build with no mods as of the date and time of posting. I am a new user so I can’t post the video but This is a game breaking bug that needs to be fixed before the next push from unstable to release build.

Firstly, and perhaps most importantly: welcome to the discourse!

Secondly, as to the part about being unable to post the video: paging @moderators so hopefully someone can help you out ASAP :merry:

Thirdly (and there’s every chance you know this already so apologies if it’s redundant): there’s a format for bug reports which helps the developers to gain relevant information at a glance, if you haven’t already read the pinned post about reporting bugs you’ll find this format in there. Even in the case of video bug reports, it helps the devs to be able to do quick keyword searches so they can pull up the bug report more easily when needed.

Again, welcome to the discourse and here’s hoping that the bug you’ve identified gets resolved quickly.

2 Likes

@DejaVroom you should be able to upload files now. If the file is bigger than 10MB you’ll have to upload it to a free storage site (like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc.), and share the download link here.

1 Like

Thanks, Sorry about the whole format thing, I’ve never really bothered with bug reporting in any game before.

Unfortunately I still can’t upload files.

Post the link in youtube and paste the link here