Revert Tool not Working. Can't destroy walls

Revert Tool / Destroy Walls

Something that happens to me very often in this game is that Revert Tool stops working and sometimes it’s possible to go without it and just remove things with the Rubber but there are things that are not possible to remove which can makes tons of time go to waste.

For example we have no ways to remove a Wall ingame with the rubber and destroy on the specific wall through console removes the entire building and revert tool often breaks making it none usable.

Would love to see a feature to remove walls with the rubber/delete tool and also for Revert to keep working so we dont have to save the game every 1min to be able to back between each wall

This just happened to me and i had to redo the entire video i was recording
This pretty much always happens on all my world with and without mods not sure what’s causing it

Develop-3092
Endpieces
Settlement
Jomaxro Doorways
Spiros Windows

Some errors i have on this World
Error 1
develop-3092 (x64)[M]
…/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_flat.lua:99: attempt to index field ‘_scaffolding_region’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_flat.lua:99: in function <…/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_flat.lua:95>

Error 2
develop-3092 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

Error 3
develop-3092 (x64)[M]
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:173: attempt to index local ‘building’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:173: in function ‘_are_dependencies_satisfied’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:217: in function ‘_start_project’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:42: in function <…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:40>

Error 4
develop-3092 (x64)[M]
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:357: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:248: in function <radiant/modules/common.lua:242>
[C]: in function 'assert’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:357: in function ‘can_start_blueprint’
…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:803: in function ‘_start_project’
…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:595: in function ‘_updates_state’
…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:584: in function 'obj’
radiant/modules/events.lua:83: in function 'instance’
radiant/modules/events.lua:291: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:285>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function 'trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:398: in function '_trigger_gameloop’
radiant/modules/events.lua:446: in function '_update’
radiant/server.lua:62: in function <radiant/server.lua:58>

1 Like