[Res] AI Error (Aggro Observer)

hello @Ryion welcome to the discourse :smile:

[quote=“Ryion, post:1, topic:12793”]
I can’t figure out how to attach a screenshot
[/quote]seeing as your a new member you wont be able to directly upload one to the discourse, however if you upload one to imgur.com or some such place im sure that @SteveAdamo or @Relyss would be more then happy to embed it for you

1 Like

Thanks guys! The aggro_observer was already fixed and will be in the next patch.

7 Likes

I have an error message with the "aggro system. Here still a screenshot.

www.pixenli.com/images/1433/1433498461022460200.png
http://www.pixenli.com/images/1433/1433498461022460200.png

Welcome to the forum, @Rapishiny :smile:!

Thanks for reporting :thumbsup:

I’m piling up a bunch of reports of this error from other users to merge them, although apparently it’s already fixed for the next build.

1 Like

I keep on getting these error popping up in game. currently playing on a peaceful map.

Absolutely entertaining and engaging game!

I’m experiencing the same issue (also on a peaceful map).

I receive errors (no exaggeration) every 8 to15 seconds. The errors are very regular and began within the first 20 minutes of gameplay.

Window 7 64bit.
AMD HD7770 updated to the most recent (beta) drivers to in hope of alleviating the situation. Efforts were unsuccessful.

12e3e1a0-0b77-11e5-acc4-446d57567ea7

This is pretty much constant now, as soon as I close the error it reappears.

I have resorted to leaving the error open and just moving the error box off screen as much as I can.

Hope this gets looked into soon.

I believe this is the same bug as the one here. Albert from Radiant has said that the bug is fixed for the next patch. That doesn’t help with your current world though, so all you can do is either put up with it or start a new world. The fun of alpha right?

3 Likes

Amazing, I can wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/710787530760975082/DC994E69F460FC8916719F9C0A9BC5ED8860B865/ thanks for help)

Oops. Apparently release 393 did not fix the entire problem. We’ll fix it again for the next patch.

4 Likes

Not sure what triggered it since I wasn’t doing anything at the time… all the hearthling minions are working as normal. The second error is the same as the first.

Looks like this is the same bug as here, but still persisting in r393. @Albert seems to be working on it.

I have been playing for about 4 hours in the latest build 393 and I have not seen this error, I would mark it resolved.

Thanks!
Ryan

Also seeing same error on 393 steam latest with _add_battery_trace and _remove_battery_trace

@Ryion, @VeryColdWinter, are you playing with the 32 or the 64bit version?

I am playing 393 64bit on Windows 7 if matters

1 Like

It probably doesn’t… But since Ryion didn’t experience the bug again with this release and you did, I was trying to think of some difference between both of your games. But it might be that he wasn’t able to reproduce it on that gameplay…

I am also getting this error. I am unsure if it’s related but I am also experiencing stuttering in the game action (not gui or camera movment).

Also unsure if it’s related but this is the only error message I’m getting and I let the game run on it’s own for about an hour and watched the memory usage go from about 4.6GB when I first started logging to aboout 6.8GB so there’s probably a memory leak happening somewhere as I I haven’t set any new tasks or interacted with the game. Lua usage spikes to around 80-99% when the pauses/stuttering happens. Pauses are between a quarter of a second to a full second. All 208 errors are the same in my screenshot.

I’m using a core i7 processor at 2.6Ghz with 18GB of ram. My video card is a Geforce GTX 750 Ti