♻ Turn-based multiplayer using a shared save file (Ascendancy, Temperate 🌲 )

Claimed…
And finished. Download at the bottom.
Here what I have done.

Updated the tree farm to look more an orchard. using a trick where if there is something blocking its space need to grow, it will not and keep the small size. I used a few blocks at each tree to block it.

The main change I made was grabbing a piece of land, where there was one of those terrain scars/holes, and using it for a cute rabbit farm :wink:

That house was a template for a stonemason house and workshop, but I edited it into a shepherd house, with a cooker grinder, necessary to craft the rabbit feed.
And the carrots came from the small farms next to it. (they were bigger, but were giving so many items, I changed them to this new stripes form)

You can see above two unusual ways of placing some items. I can’t remember how I come with this idea, but I’m using it a lot lately. To hold the fertilizer (clay piles lol) I used some tapestry in the ground around it. I also made some holes and placed the bird baths in it, so now they look like little ponds.

Another trick, and this I liked more than all others, was to use clay windows as fancy fences:

It doesn’t have hitboxes, so they do not block your hearthlings or monsters, so only use it as decoration, not as path blockers. It has the vantage of being a full 1x2, not like normal fences where they are shifted half a block to the sides and are hard to match and touch the walls.

I also deleted hearthlings (the worsts workers only) to lower their amount back to 20 (avoids lag games), feel free to accept more if your computer handles it.

Download:

Have fun.

4 Likes