Recommend a Microphone for our Livestreams

Here we go with some suggestions on headsets… :slight_smile:

Yaaay, thread revival!

I’m using a Turtle Beach PX22… fairly good mic, so far, and pretty good sound, too. $70 on Amazon, a little more for the updated version.

I use the Logitech G330 for YouTube recording, and I haven’t had any issues. The audio quality is great, and no background hiss.

If you want a stand-alone mic, try a Blue Yeti. That’s what I’m using. Try and get a microphone filter too.

I had 2 or 3 Sennheiser over the last few years. Their pretty decent in quality but to high priced for that. Plus they all had the problem that their cable broke earlier or later.
After i looked for recommendations over at the internet community i switched to a standalone headphone and an attachable standalone mic and i have to say its the best quality i’ve ever had. You won’t get a better quality with a headset for the same price

What i got is:
Superlux HD 681 + Zalman ZM-MIC1 (This are the amazon.com links for you guys)

The Quality u get for the price won’t compare to any low priced headset. Sure, u can buy a 200$ headset but i tell u the combi above will be good for a reasonable price. The trick is u can attach the mic to the headphone cable. The only drawback is that the mic has no volume control on its cable.

1 Like

Don’t get a razer headset their mics aren’t the best although better than some others they are more for gaming than for streaming and stuff since the actual headset is kickass atleast my megalodon is.

1 Like

Standalone microphones are the best. Razer have excellent comfort and stuff but Really their mics are just garbage. Steelseries Siberia V2 Have quite the quality on mics, its also retractable for convenience. Logitech mics? Decent and costs 30-. Sennheiser are really overpriced, quite shitty too for the cost. Astro have the BEST mics attached to the headset, then again its 300.

I like my Koss headset. It’s got a decent mic attached. Koss SB/45, it’s a 40 dollar sturdy comfortable headset with a decent mic.

Bit late but its probably your pc trying muting you pc by turning down the sensitivity

Get a modmic from antlion. Can be paired with a regular pair of cans.