Qubicle Creations

I already made a redcoat! There should be a picture be floating around the forums somewhere but the difference between our soldiers is mine was the kind of 1800s America where as yours look like something from the just around the beginning of the age of exploration

@Geoffers747 - no problem, new to this kind of forum software so was playing it safe :slight_smile: .

@RepeatPan - I’m still a new user so can’t upload files yet :unamused: , guess I have to post some more first. Anyway, here’s a DropBox link to it:

I started with the basic worker costume & added the hat, which as displayed in the .qmo (and screenshots) is at the right height for the default Stonehearth heads. All parts of the costume are separated like official costumes. Feel free to use, just give credit ^^ .

2 Likes

Heh, no worries that’ll come. Do you have by chance a .qb of them? I don’t own Qubicle so I can’t do the conversion myself…

.qb formats - one each for male/female:

1 Like

Neat! It’s replacing the whole head with the hat however (or perhaps Panicle did some converting wrong - you had your files compressed which SH doesn’t like)… Other than that, looks really fancy.

Yeah, been just doing the art rather than art + coding, so haven’t had a chance to test out how hats etc are working. For now though, I can do a hat-less version easily enough:

No hats (or compression) this time.

1 Like

The links don’t work. :frowning:

Ah yeah. I may have deleted them to make room for some other stuff :stuck_out_tongue: . Still, I do plan on releasing all my stuff eventually anyway, so be patient :slight_smile: .

Is this topic still a place to put voxel things?
If so, I have made some small models…

So I was inspired by the livestream and thought “This voxel business isn’t all that tricky actually”. So I looked around for a voxel maker that I didn’t have to download or pay for. I found a small-scale voxelbuilder and set about making something… I wanted to make something that is useful for the game, and because we have mining, and no ores yet. I made some ores! Each face is a different metal, and although it isn’t labeled it should be easy to work out: Brown is Iron, Gold is gold, Orange is Copper, Grey is Silver, Black is Coal. I know that in SH the models are 10x10, I have neither the patience or the means to do that so I settled for 5x5.
Enough of how I did it though…

Enjoy!

1 Like

http://imgur.com/wnErQnH

2 Likes

Captain America (no helm) work in progress

3 Likes

We need… A shield!!!

I gave it a shot, but it’s not the best.

2 Likes

That’s pretty good, still! Maybe try making it smaller. :wink:

1 Like

is there a way in qubicle to draw in 10x10 cubes rather than the 1x1 will make one of my ideas alot easier to make. or do you make a cube then just copy paste?

if you want bigger cubes just use the box tool - there you can make bigger cubes ^^

2 Likes

Finally got around to try modeling something, i made this guy! Would be cool to learn how he could be brought to life with movements and all, but thats nothing im near at all :smiley:

3 Likes

Here is something I am working on for fun. Might get around to throwing a craft able mod for it.

3 Likes

my current project

6 Likes

Beautiful work!
You really captured the mood in the colors!

Love it :smiley:

1 Like