Qubicle Creations

you mean like this?

If this does become the competition theme I am so using this :smiley:

3 Likes

Is it just me, or is that giant magma glove off, Off the ARM?

If I moved it closer to her it would be inside her

@Newf and @Smith, i believe this thread is for making theme suggestions only (so folks can “like” said suggestions)… i wont delete the posts, but perhaps we can find another thread to move your content into…

Getting addicted now ._.

enter link description here

My mockup of Thresh. Thresh is a fairly complex character (not sure how I’m going to do the weapons yet) but I think I got it down? His head-hooks had to be bent down otherwise he’d be too tall. He looks more chilled with dreadlock-hooks though :smile:

4 Likes

Can you double check that? I feel like the one for that is Qubicle Competition Suggest a Theme

I’m confused, THIS looks like a discussion thread to me…[quote=“Newf, post:418, topic:117, full:true”]
If I moved it closer to her it would be inside her
[/quote]

Well, as i’m posting anyway, move the arm, all arms don’t have to be the same size.

you’re reading my “moved” post… i originally made that comment in the suggestions thread, then moved the whole lot of those posts here… :wink:

suggestions there… discussion here:smile:

LeBlanc is best. Mord is an overpowered phallus.

t-shirt idea #4,175… thanks!

whoa, i missed this during the whole “merge thing”… nice work! :smile:

Spent a bit longer on this one. He’s about a head taller than the regular characters because he’s normally crouched down or leaning over.

I decided to make Trundle next instead of Hecarim because I started playing Trundle a bunch. Also, I quite like his Junkyard skin.

enter link description here

Feedback always appreciated :smile:

EDIT: fixed link, fixed height (not twice as tall, a head taller)

4 Likes

If you want to fit the Stonehearth style, remember: keep the voxel limit low. If you implement something into the game, you can manipulate the size of the voxels. Cthulu has a little less voxels than a villager, but he’s 20x bigger.

Also, his feet appear to be melting.

I like the rotating GIF… do you know how to fix it if I render to a GIF, it looks fine on my PC, but it doesn’t rotate >90 degrees when I post it on discourse?

My first Qubicle creation, it’s my attempt to create the ancient sword from Shadow of the colossus, hope it’s any good

6 Likes

Finished a second weapon this time I made a musket, as to show my support to the awesome idea of the arquebusier of which I know of from the game rise of nations where they wear those metal conquistador hats

10 Likes

fantastic game, and excellent first model… oh, and here’s a belated “welcome aboard!” … :smile:

another excellent model… we havent seen too many firearms yet… keep up the good work! :+1:

Can you please make me a steam musket? brass piping but still with iron barrel, and must be plugged in to steam pipe to charge. If not, that’s ok, though i realy like the musket…

[quote=“Smith, post:431, topic:117”]
make me a steam musket
[/quote] I think I could but do you have any kind of picture or something else I could base it off of?

I just noticed this and I must say A nice musket but I think you went a little too overboard with the shading, I already made a musket but its much less detailed than yours I would upload it but the computer I made it on is lacking internet

[quote=“Newf, post:433, topic:117”]
a little too overboard with the shading
[/quote] I think that if when I get rid of all of the shading it gets too bright to look right, also I was unaware I could create random quotes.

1 Like

One of the reasons I have bad internet is that I live on Pluto, the other reason is that someone keeps damaging the internet sockets Im looking at you Beethoven sometimes I wish he would stop looking at those god damn symphonies of his, He already has them on Itunes but no he has to watch youtube also he has to use the only computer on Pluto to watch them

1 Like