Qubicle Creations Weekly

Yes, it’s still this week’s challenge.

I wish I had Qubicle. =p

You mean the Home edition?
Because you can still have the free version. I know that to make mods you’ll need at least the Stonehearth edition, but if you only want to try modelling something, the free edition is available :neutral_face:

I’ve tried the free version but when I see Tom make models and me make models I just throw my mouse and cry in a corner. Do you have any suggestions on how to get started modeling?

@Feashrind, try to make something really simple first, like a gold fish. I had the same problem modeling in blender, but after a lot of attempts, getting up to get the mouse, and drying the tears off the corner, you become able to make whatever you can imagine. :smiley:

2 Likes

Tutorials tutorials tutorials! Practice practice practice!

I’ve been doing 3D work and motion graphics professionally for over 5 years now and It is still a must that I do a tutorial or just bang out a 3d model on the side weekly. It’s the only way to really get better.

Quick google search came up with
Qubicle Tutorials

2 Likes

:thumbsup: This :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I just started watching @voxel_pirate tutorials on Youtube. They seem to help a lot! I will make a separate topic with the pictures of my creations.

… and don’t hesitate to raise a question in the forum if you are getting stucked or if you need some support. There are many “helping hands” around :wink:.

This Week’s challenge is animation. I think it’s time for some of us to show our skills at animating.

Mod Edit: Image no longer exists

Good luck!

1 Like

I just learned Qubicle though… Time to learn how to animate!

Should be fun and fulfilling.

So here is an animation I made a while ago, but I shortened it and turned it into a gif to display on this page…

It was for a school project

5 Likes

I would love to see the full animation!

Nice animation, the colors look a little dark but it’s not bad.
I’d like to see more of the animation too, as @Newf said.

@Newf, The full animation just has the hunter dive into the cave too… and the hunter falling…

@Obsoletepotato, yea, I should turn the light up next time I make an animation. When I used it for my project the second part of the animation ended up too dark to see… On my computer the blender renders usually look a lot lighter…

Great job can’t wait to see where you’ll take it next.

This Week’s challenge is still animation.

Here’s some more to get you guys going.

1 Like

This is the last week for the animation challenge.