Pandemic's Art and Modding Corner! Bringing Pretty Back since 2017!

Great! Hope to see a few updates soon!

I could help you get them into a mod, its not hard just takes some time.

I’ve tried to use Voxel Pirates Tutorials but for some reason I cant even add a simple carpenter craftable

that is because it is probably outdated. It recently changed the way to add them.
Besides the model with json files and the model-recipe at the carpenter recipes file, you just need a json mixinto like:

{
   "craftable_recipes" : {

"construction_building" : {
         "random name" : {
            "uri" : "file(NAME_recipe.json)"
         }
         }
      }

}
1 Like

Thats what I usually did, I’d add the icon, proxy model, the full model and locaction of it but it doesnt work

Download this:

rename the smod to rar or zip and extract it. In there are just the files you need to add a recipe to the carpenter.

1 Like

Is that all it is? Just changing names and file names?

yes sir :wink: :wink:

Thanks , I’ll see if I can actually make it function as desired… now for the weaver to come out so I can add armours and such

EDIT: Testing Today!

1 Like

Is there a easy way to add more than 1?

Yes, just look at how thye do it in the vanilla carpenter recipes. You can just write them under each other.

"construction_building" : {
     "wooden_door" : {
        "uri" : "file(wooden_door_recipe.json)"
     }, 
     "wooden_window_frame" : {
        "uri" : "file(wooden_window_frame_recipe.json)"
     }, 
     "wooden_wall_lantern" : {
        "uri" : "file(wooden_wall_lantern_recipe.json)"
     },
1 Like

Got it, Thanks so much for you help. If you ever need some models done just let me know @Miturion

2 Likes

no problem :blush:

1 Like

I would love to code this mod, Pan. You’ll just have to give me sometime to learn LUA and Stonehearth Modding Basics. I’m already familiar and capable with Java & HTML5 which are used when working with the game’s GUI. If you could wait a while I’d be glad to work with you! :smile:

So, I started and finished my coding pass for the first time today. I tried it for god knows how long and how many time before I called in reinforcements. Namely @Avairian, I bounce a lot of ideas off him and vise versa so to me he’s an expert. So he takes a pass tells me ALL my errors and fixes them along with testing and organizing it for easier goes for when I add more when I get it back! So He took a screen shot of the first model of mine to EVER in the game that functions as is rather than a swap.

So, this is the first model in the Furniture Expansion. A chair that is quite seriously half a barrel. It takes 3 wood to make (subject to change) and functions like a chair is meant too mostly…

Everything will be fixed and added within this coming week hopefully be released soon.

Special thanks to @Avairian, for those who dont know he has is own mod be sure to check it out. It’s pretty amazing. Stay tuned for updates as they happen!

7 Likes

So, As you guys know I’ve been learning to mod over the past few days with the help of @Miturion and @Avairian. I was still having some issues and Av was having issues with the art aspect so… WE PARTNERED UP!

I’m now going to be working on Nihonjin Mod with Avairian. I’ll be doing a majority or a good amount of the models and icons, possibly some UI overhauling. @Avairian will be helping me with the coding of the basic mods I make separate art for.

So, as the 2nd Update:

This is a table that looks like a barrel… thats pretty much all it is…

Some of you might remember this little dude publicly code named “Cutecrow” well Avairian has got it in-game. It costs 2 Wood, 1 Animal Pelt and 1 basket of corn. So make sure you have your trapper and good food supply.

That’s all I got atm, but once more is added I’ll let you know!

7 Likes

Nice, a teamwork mod. Looking forward to what comes out of that.

1 Like

Good cause he works way to damn fast.

ANOTHER PIC:

This one is sorta brand new to the public so. Anyone want to do some shopping?

Had these in my model backlog for the past few months. Like em?

10 Likes

scarecrows and shopping stalls … what more could we ask for?? :smile:

nice work team… … team… Team PandAvair?

3 Likes

… I dont know what to think of this. But I know I’m not faund of it.