Opened a common trader window and got UI error

figured that out lol i feel dumb now

berry bush was blocking it amoung some stone viens on the surface really wish you could move berry bushes or have a carpender cut them down completely after a point there useless once you have farms going

1 Like

You can cut the bushes down. On the Harvest menu, there is a Clear task that will destroy the bushes (kind of an evil harvest task).

1 Like

oh thanks didnt know i could do that was kind of scared of the clear function didnt know exactly what it does (if you dont know what it does dont touch it )

^^^^^^^^^^^^ win

1 Like

It looks like the template was being placed on top of the trees in the first picture o.o

1 Like

[quote=“Dracorexion, post:24, topic:13804, full:false”]
It looks like the template was being placed on top of the trees in the first picture o.o
[/quote]That’s exactly what happened. I wonder what would have happened if you had tried to build it… or tried to build any building on top of a tree…

Somehow I could place a template over a lake (well, it appeared while I hovered the lake)… I’ll try to test it to see it can really be placed there and if they actually build it :neutral_face:

On another note, this thread has been so derailed from the initial bug… :expressionless: *sigh*

sorry @Relyss love da game i have another issue if you wouldent mind taking a look at my newest thread in support please

Got the same error. The trader window showed up blank… no items or title. It did have the two ‘buy’ ‘sell’ tabs.