Amnaa's Botanical Garden

My favorites are the two red flowered varieties and the pampas grass, but all your work is gorgeous,

Here’s hoping that someone puts them into a mod. :wink:

1 Like

Someone is already working on it :jubilant: It’s just a lot more fun to create content than to code it. I’ll actually have some free time tomorrow, so I guess things might get done :merry:

2 Likes

Just so you know, I really didn’t mean you @Amnaa! :smiley: I was thinking of at least 3 other modders who’ve added cool plants to their mods and/or biomes.

Oooh, not that I’d mind a new mod with these. :blush:

1 Like

I guess I could collab with somebody one day :merry: I don’t think making biomes would be easy for me, but there probably are people who want to make biomes but don’t feel confident about their plant making skills.

I’ve even made a new workshop for the herbalist so growing the plants would make more sense :jubilant:

1 Like

Kalanchoe Humilis
Wow it’s so ugl… ug… unique…

imageimageimage

3 Likes

Damn, these look wonderful! You’re definitely improving on each post :3
I love the Pampas Grass!

The name sounds as if its something from southern Brazil/South America (there’s a region called “The Pampas” there) - is it?

1 Like

It is from South America :merry:

I started at a level that is very close to the simplicity of SH. I’m just a little worried that the new plants won’t fit well in the game :glum:

1 Like

They will :merry:
Simplicity works fine for the lack of variety - but if you look at more recent additions like the cactus tulips and such, there’s an increasing level of detail.

Perhaps you could tone down the shading a bit (for SH purposes) but the models are wonderful, I’m sure they would fit in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Butterfly Kalanchoe
The prettier cousin :jubilant:
imageimageimage

5 Likes

… ok… never thought i would ever want to make a greenhouse in this game… it’s yoooooooooooour fault @Amnaa :scream::scream::scream: hahahhahaha

2 Likes

I accept all the blame :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: No trial needed :smiley:

2 Likes

Tried to make the Angel’s trumpets plant. And I did try multiple times :jubilant: Did it work :thinking:
imageimageimage

7 Likes

Sorry if it sounds a bit like advertisement, but greenhouses are actually a planned update for my Glassworks mod - so your dream might come true sooner than you expect :blush:

I’ll make sure it works nicely with @Amnaa 's plants when they come out :merry:

3 Likes

you know… i was thinking about telling you to try to make them… hahahahahahhahaha

i’ll be waiting for both mods :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Angel’s trumpets… you beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:~!

It looks amazing and it works! If there is something that I would want to be changed in the model is to tone some leaf details down a bit. But it’s just my opinion, anyways amazing job!!!

1 Like

I’m not sorry :smiley:
imageimage

This plant actually exists. They’ve named it Doll’s Eye. How do you like my skull pot? :smiley:

8 Likes

ok… nature what are you doing?
looks great yet somehow creepy hahaha

1 Like

If someone ever makes an alchemist, this should totally drop eyeballs when harvested XD

2 Likes

Lol, do you think that plant has eyes? Type “guarana plant” in google.
It is a plant used to make sodas here in brazil.

5 Likes

And now I need to bring a flamethrower with me if I ever go to Brazil. “HANZ, GET THE FLAMMENWERFER”

3 Likes