Fisher Job 🐟 + Archipelago Biome

I’d love to at least try to make some templates. I have no clue if anything I could make would actually be good :blush:

Alright everybody listen our lord and savior Mr. B4NTO has officially declared that he will play this mod and probably like it and so be warned mortals that if you fail to pleasure our lord and savior you shall pay the price

-Official Bannerman of Lord B4NTO the first Radu Andrei

1 Like

awesome mod :smiley: gonna give it a go soon

3 Likes

I officially declared that banto and made you a nice intro

it sounds so royal xD

Oh and Bruno I want to make some templates too

@BrunoSupremo in the intro your sea captain gives she mentioned unluck boat wrecks, it just sounds a little weird, was it meant to be “unlucky”?

Uhm, maybe? I’m not sure, english is not my first language. It is supposed to be just a boat that had an accident and its remains end up in the shores.

1 Like

It was the only mistake in language I saw I just figured the missing y was a typo hahaha, you did amazingly otherwise!

Just taking a moment to thank you for this, I was hesitant at first thinking why would i want less usable land but turns out there is lots lol. The shipwrecks and pearls are a great addition i really like them. Great work i really like this mod and hope to see more from you in the future, its too bad there are no actual boats in the game because then you could make derelict ships to plunder and such, also fishing, which this game really needs!

Hey man is there no berry bushes in the islands? i needs em for juice!

No bushes. But in the next I will add berries for food merchants.

I just downloaded your Mod and upon the start of a fresh world I saw this; I’m not sute if it’s intended, but it looks rather weird:

1 Like

But i needs em for cafe mod

@Raze it is intended, and yes, it looks strange… I’m open to suggestions. (I was just trying to custom the game more with the theme)

@Grynn For now, there is no option, unless you can get the berries through other means… (maybe that mod offers berries through shops? I don’t know)
The desert doesn’t have berries either by the way.

Yeah i know. Maybe i will see if the cafe guy can make a merchant for
berries

But i am loving the island life man, needs some carribbean metal drum music.

but again i really like this mod so thank you.

@BrunoSupremo Right now I don’t have any suggestions, but a small template for the carpenter;

carpenters house.zip (33.0 KB)

6 Likes

I love how it gives the impression of an overturned boat. :jubilant:

Heh, that’s the idea behind it. I started with the house and had the idea for a ship wreck as his outside working area since the beginning (fits very well with the mod) and when I was finished, the roof seemed kinda empty and boring, so I just added more :merry:

Like a Viking longhouse (upside down longboat more or less) very nice :slight_smile: