Need suggestions in setting up a second pledge

Hi,

I want to make a second $50 pledge so that the rest of my children will have beta and the full game with the pets, etc. I checked Kickstarter and you have to be 18 to have an account. They do have tips for making a second pledge, one is by increasing the pledge and the other is by using a second account.

Has anyone done this? Any suggestions?

I have no problems with using a second e-mail to set up another Kickstarter account but want to make sure that I’ll be able to re-assign the licenses to my children.

Thanks!

(Enjoyed the live stream today!)

I can really only think of making another Kickstarter account. Google will let you make another Email, but you just have to remember to regularly check it to make sure you get all the information you need from it. It’s kind of inconvenient to have to check 2 emails regularly when it begins to pick up in notifications. However, there shouldn’t be any issue with reassigning any kind of licenses for your children. Kickstarter would just treat that Email as a whole different account - as though 2 different people were donating - so just use your normal Email for yourself and the extra Email for your children.

I’m not sure if there’s a better way, but using another Email account shouldn’t be any issues beyond just being occasionally annoying.

Just set up email forwarding from your second account so that you don’t need to check it.

That should make your life a whole lot easier and allow you to pledge twice.

^

Oh yeah, do that. Haha

@Xyv you can also setup a Paypal account, and use the same email address… but if you prefer to stick with Amazon, opening a second account is perfectly acceptable (and i’ve seen many folks do so on other campaigns)…

have fun! :slight_smile:

Thank you all that replied, did a second account and it’s taken care of.

I think there is an option to select your reward. I dont know if that’ll let you pick two of a lesser reward though but… maybe.