[NaB] Unable to fully drag out stockpile

Title: Unable to fully drag out stockpile

Summary: When creating the first stockpile of the new release, I was unable to drag it out fully for some reason. I ended up with a stockpile that was smaller (narrower) than I wanted it, and having to remove it and place it again (from a different angle), at which point it worked out as intended.

Steps to reproduce: Really can’t be sure, but it might have had something to do with the stone that was there (about to be harvested). It looks like that’s what the stockpile box I was dragging out got stuck behind, so to speak. This is not an intended feature, though, is it?

Attachments:
See 1:22 in the video.

Versions and mods: No mods, latest release version in Steam at the time of writing, version 0.1.0 (release 114) according to the title screen.

System information:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
DirectX-version: DirectX 11
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

1 Like

You can no longer drag out stockpiles over some kinds of terrain, but perhaps this can be better advertised!

1 Like

Oh, well, there you go. It did strike me as a little odd while playing. For trees I could understand it, but it just feels kind of weird to be stopped by a small rock. Anyway, that’s alright, then. I guess this can be closed?

1 Like