Multiple fire pits why?

Summary:
I seem to get extra fire pits from trades that do not mention any fire pits. I traded 3 hunter’s knifes for 1 leather bound chest, after that I noticed more fire pits in inventory.
It might be a bug involving some sort of crafting too, I’m not exactly sure. (for example; I order bolt of cloth to be made, it makes a fire pit too)

Steps to reproduce:

1. Accept trades from caravan
  2. OR accept trade from trader and wait for him to come back and trade the things

Expected Results:
I’ll get my trading goods and nothing else.

Actual Results:
I seem to get fire pits with the trades, even though trader never mentioned fire pit.

Notes:
Above information is speculation what might cause it, please correct if it’s already known.

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
0.16.0 (release 559) x64 build

System Information:
Windows 10 pro
8,00 GB RAM
64-bit operating system

hmm… well i know you can get firepits through trading, but if the trader never mentioned them it definitely sounds like a bug… would you be able to provide your save file?

Dropbox link for the save file (47,9MB): Dropbox - 1464639859733

1 Like

I got also 3 fire pits by now - but i thought i looted them from goblin camps … not by trading.

3 Likes

actually, now that you mention it, i believe you can get them from enemy camp loot…

perhaps @sdee @yshan or @linda could confirm or deny that for us…

also, @Suomu, have you destroyed any crypts and/or the goblin camps?

1 Like

I can confirm that I get fire pits from goblin camps. It is a random loot item. As well as crypts

3 Likes

I can also confirm. I think one camp actually gave me two.

2 Likes

Ohh right. I did loot two goblin camps.

I didn’t know it’s possible to get fire pits from those. This explains so much.

1 Like

Glad to help - you are welcome :wink:

1 Like

alright, glad to know that’s all that it was, and not faulty traders. thanks for the help with confirmation guys!

4 Likes