Movie Characters that get on your nerves

… Yes.

I’m just a fan of a good debate, I don’t have a bad side. Unless you do something I really don’t like :stuck_out_tongue:

Frodo. Urgh Frodo. Poor Sam.

And this is the movie character, I’ve never read the books and he might’ve been better in them, but in the films he’s such a piece of work. And yet he’s the hero and treated as such…what?!

2 Likes

As far as I remember from the books I’ve read a long time ago, he’s just as useless, whiny and “emo” as in the movie.

excellent! as am i! although, i wouldnt chalk up a point/counter-point on Diesel’s acting merits as a worthy topic of debate… :smile:

now, whether fuchsia looks good on @Geoffers747? thats something we can go round and round on…

3 Likes

Surely it’s got to be violet…surely…

Unless of course we’re going out, in which case matching hot pink outfits are in order :smile:

Frodo.

Seriously, I have actually RANTED about my dislike for him in the past (and I don’t tend to do that often!). All the other characters–human, elf, hobbit, dwarf, etc.–have something I can at least appreciate them for. But Frodo…

…he just grinds my gears. Bilbo did it better.

1 Like

spoken like the newest member of our girls night out troupe… :two_women_holding_hands:

its the eyes… the big, googly, always tear-filled eyes…

2 Likes