Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine - Deal Expired - Game Talk

Currently, on steam, if I’m not too late, you can get Monaco for free! It just appeared for my in all games and I downloaded it! So I was thinking, since you can get it for free, why not mention it here and ask if anybody would like to play it using online multiplayer ;). Post here if you would like to play online with other forum persons.

I believe this is temporary, as they just launched an update … yes?

once the time lapses, it’s no longer accessible from your library… still, for those who haven’t played it yet, it’s a good time to check it out! :smiley:

1 Like

But still, let’s organize a multiplayer game.

For the record, for this purpose there’s actually (to be fair, rather surprisingly) already a topic for it! :smile:

Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine - Deal Expired - Game Talk

right you are my good man! this was for a temporary free version … but yes, this fits better here… :+1:

1 Like

I don’t think it is temporary but whatev’s.

actually, I couldn’t even find the free version… maybe its because I already own it?

this is the latest news sample I could find: Steam Community :: Monaco

@DinoD123, did you have a link perhaps?

This was included in a recent Humble Bundle, right?

In that case I think I have a copy… Sometimes I buy just for the cause :wink:

Never tried it though, perhaps I should…

There was a free weekend a couple of weekends ago, but apart from that it’s not free. Whether or not they had another free weekend just gone to coincide with the update and consequently it was still showing up as free for you @DinoD123 … but it’s definitely not free now.

Also I’ve edited the title, so if people just wanna talk about the game they can do here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Darn, I didn’t play the free version fast enough to try it, so I can’t try it and I’d have to buy it. :frowning: