[MOD] stonehearth: combat balance r122.0.3, Updated 8/30/2014

Im unsure what you mean?

The Serpent cape .qb model is even numbered in width, meaning in qubicle it doesnt line up to the shoulders of the models before exporting into SH. In the screens it seems centered so attaching it to the bone auto corrected its orientation to match the position of the boneā€¦ so Iā€™m guessing

Ahh, im updating the file shortly so everything is centerd, sorry I missed that before the first upload.

xD Itā€™s not a problem with the mod, itā€™s just an interesting difference compared to the normal armor system for modeling, I just started looking at the models and noticed it figured Id ask

The new model is even across, which your right works in game but not in quibical, not sure why.I can confirm that odd across was off centered. Update should be up before noon.

2 Likes

For those of you using this system the attach to bone doesnā€™t like female variants and wont call them, not sure why.

3 Likes

Wombat for game dev! #PraiseWombat

1 Like

Can you do something about the amount of damage goblins do? my workers are still getting torn to pieces, the only thing that has changed is that they can actually kill 1 or 2 of them. But it itsnā€™t alot of good against a 10 strong horde :frowning:

2 Likes

Your soldiers fully upgraded can win 4 to 1, you will still lose some fights, but I have beaten the horde twice (8,10) goblins each and lost 1 time (13 goblins).

I have an idea for damage that would tie it to stammina, making your average upgraded soldier 1.5x more damage and your goblins x.5 damage. If people would like to see this change let me know. Man I with there was a poll options.

3 Likes

That would be cool to add.

yeah, unfortunately the best we can do (for now) is to submit multiple questions, and have members vote on their preferenceā€¦

Sounds like a great idea :slight_smile:

Thank you Thank you Thank you for your help in finding where to drop it to!

1 Like

No prob glad i was of some help to you :smile:

@wombat85 - good sir you are quickly rising up the ranks of my favourite people. You may never topple @SteveAdamo (and all the other members - you know who you are) but you can give him a good run for his money.

3 Likes

Here is a rather bad showcase of your mod :smile: YouTube and sorry i did not have time to get this out yesterday

Found a bug happening with your Mod, maybe you do not know about.
Since I ceated the first cape, my game cannot save games any longer and all savegames are deleted.
Iā€™ll try tomorrow without the mod again (maybe I make a clean reistall of the game to be sure) to recreate this.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not good!!! but it might not be the mod maybe?

1 Like

Thats the corrupted save bug, luckely (or not) my mod, you need to delete all your saves.

1 Like

Never ever got a goblin horde until i downloaded this modā€¦ now the buggers are out for vengeance!

1 Like