[MOD] Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) Discontinued

i didnt even check if those were default game food, kinda assumed they were stonehearth caffe food :stuck_out_tongue:

secondary more mod related note: are hearthlings supposed to ALWAYS drink from the default cups? i made drinking horns but they get ignored when they use them for drink.
they just bring out the default cups.
(when they use them for food they do come out, hilariously. i set them up for both currently so they can be used with and without stonehearth caffe)
beer_serving

edit: oh i found it, you manually tell the anim to attach a specific item to the hand instead of having it look at what the hearthling is trying to eat

{
“type” : “effect”,
“tracks”: {
“animation”: {
“type”: “animation_effect”,
“start_time”: 0,
“animation”: “sitting_drinking_chair.json”,
“loop”: true
},
“hide_carrying” : {
“type”: “hide_bone”,
“start_time”: 1,
“end_time”: 550,
“bone”: “carry”
},
“grab_mainhand” : {
“type”: “attach_item_effect”,
“start_time”: 430,
“end_time”: 420,
“item”: “cookmod:cooking:drink_serving”,
“bone”: “mainHand”
}
}
}

This kind of beats the point of you having made servings in the first place beyond maybe the first one XD(models that is)

I realise I could just mix in a different model but this would change all drinking items to that model, would there be a way for it to detect the servings model?

1 Like

also about the earlier thirst/hygene idea: did you ever make the change?
(would probably start the hygene idea by checking how you do thirst so wondering if i should shelve the idea for a bit more and make something else or start it soonish)

REL 860 , Well give no water

test with 862 and they give waterbuckets (for you: you need to use the harvest command)

heyho froggy i have seen that you need to change your material_tags for potatoes and rice -

at the moment they are: stockpile_cooking_ingredient cooking_ingredient potato
but they need to be changed to: food_container raw_food vegetable potato vegetarian stockpile_raw_food and to food_container raw_food vegetable rice vegetarian stockpile_raw_food

So that’s why every time I want to use potatoes my town is covered in them and no one eats them…

1 Like

It is not a food container though. You would need to change more than just tags if you want it to work that way.
And rice is only used in other recipes, so that is probably correct as just an ingredient.

if you see it that way every crop is an ingredient ^^ ingridient are something like yeast or sugar - but rice and potato and “can” also be eaten raw ^^

I checked the rice and it can’t be eaten, there is no serving for it. And no, ingredients are not only those in the ingredient category in the cook menu, like yeast or sugar. Raw meat is ingredients too, anything that can’t be eaten and is just used for crafting other food are ingredients.

ok you have right ^^ rice is only an ingrident but potato can be eaten so its raw food :stuck_out_tongue: ^^

Then for potato it also needs a few new entries in its json, to turn it into a food container with servings.
in the components:

"stonehearth:stacks": {
			"max_stacks": 1
		}

In the entity data:

"stonehearth:food_container": {
			"effect": "fiddle",
			"food": "the_serving",
			"stacks_per_serving": 1
		},

ok at the end its froggies decision ^^ but another idea can you add also to the apiary the option to use pavels autoharvest?

1 Like

heyho @Froggy with the cafe i get issues on the loadout_screen ^^

ah so its the cafe doing that? i was wondering :’)

i have only disabled cafe and brewery - and since brewery doesnt change anything on the loadout_screen it could be only cafe :wink:

found what probably caused it

ok it was max fault xD

I’ve fixed it for now, and will keep an eye out for the next update as it will break again. Thanks!

4 Likes

We have to thank you :wink: