[MOD] Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) 1.95

did you download the smod?
i think atleast in the past the smod and the folder one was not the same version.
I use the folder version atm which was more updated in the past or even maybe now

Shouldn’t have been. Both versions are updated at the same time as I create the rar, copy it, and change the extension to .smod. I then upload them to dropbox.

Not saying you’re wrong, but it was a mistake if it happened in the past.

For the record, if you have the folder version, and a newer smod version of the mod, the game will default to the folder version and ignore the smod :blush:

I have got the latest version in my stonehearth mod folder but it seems that I did not upack this smod file but an older one, lying around in another folder.

@Froggy why did you set the satisfaction number of your food so high?
The normal food has only a fifth or tenths as satisfaction number.

By the way, I have tried to use normal stonehearth satisfaction numbers in a food mod but my hearthlings seem to ignore the mod food.

Generally speaking the values are set as a total of the combined resources required to make them. So if a radish gives 40 satisfaction a carrot gives 30 and meat gives 60 then combining them all in a meat and vegetable pie should add up to 130 satisfaction in my books. If this is not the case it’s most likely that the devs have reduced the amount of satisfaction per component and I haven’t adjusted/noticed :slight_smile: Please let me know if they need adjusting

Yes, the values have changed, if I remember correctly they were halved for plants and increased by 25% for meat.

Please tell me in which file you can find specific numbers? It is always pleasant to play, relying on actual values.

Values are specified in .json files of food servings.

Possible conflict with A22.5.
I have a game I’ve been playing for some time that uses this mod. It began crashing on launch immediately after A22.5 dropped. Disabling Cookmod allows the game to launch, but with LUA errors related to the missing mod.
However, I started a brand new game to troubleshoot which mod was the culprit, and if it just wasn’t 22.5 compatable. New games launch fine with Cookmod enabled, but I haven’t gotten far enough to have any cookmod entities in the game yet.

release-763 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: ‘cookmod’ has no alias named ‘construction:well’ in the manifest.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'load_json’
radiant/modules/resources.lua:33: in function 'load_json’
radiant/modules/client_entities.lua:43: in function 'get_component_data’
radiant/modules/client_entities.lua:62: in function ‘get_json’
…h/components/entity_forms/entity_forms_component.lua:26: in function <…h/components/entity_forms/entity_forms_component.lua:16>

Hey umm i need some help, i dont know how to get water and my hearthlings keep dying of thirst in the first few days. heeel[p

You need to make a well and “harvest” water from it. Both the carpenter and mason have recipes for one.

i have built wells but no one seems to be harvesting water from them

You need to use the harvest tool, just like the way you harvest the trees.

I’m not sure if this has been addressed yet - but I can’t sell off the baskets of rice & now I’m inundated with bags of rice I can’t cook fast enough to get rid of! Any way to fix this so they can’ be sold off please??

I’ve gotten far enough into the game to have a Shephard, and the game is now crashing regularly when I attempt to put down a shephard animal zone. Since CookMod affects the animal choices (pig, yak), this is the first instance of the new game (A22.5) is interacting with this mod.

Please post your stonehearth.log file that is found in the root of your stonehearth directory. I have quite a few mods running and have not seen this behavior with the shepherd.

I figured this one out… there’s a minimum size limit for animal pastures of 10x10, and the space I was trying to use was too small… but there was no error or reason why the zone wouldn’t take… I managed to make a large enough pasture with cookmod enabled, and the game didn’t crash for at least another 10 minutes afterwards… No clue what’s causing the crash, but it wasn’t shephard/cookmod interaction as near as i can tell.

Glad to hear you got it to work but I’m sure everyone would have liked to have known why it was occurring so if it happens again please post the stonehearth.log :slight_smile:

I’m using this mode but I forgot to build the wells at the beggining of the game, I remember that with this mode your hearthlings could die of thirsty if you don’t get water for them. Does something changed?

berries gives also water … or you have also the brewerymod where lots of fruits gives water^^ but at this engine wasnt something changed ^^ they can still die on thirst