[MOD] Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) Discontinued

Then for potato it also needs a few new entries in its json, to turn it into a food container with servings.
in the components:

"stonehearth:stacks": {
			"max_stacks": 1
		}

In the entity data:

"stonehearth:food_container": {
			"effect": "fiddle",
			"food": "the_serving",
			"stacks_per_serving": 1
		},

ok at the end its froggies decision ^^ but another idea can you add also to the apiary the option to use pavels autoharvest?

1 Like

heyho @Froggy with the cafe i get issues on the loadout_screen ^^

ah so its the cafe doing that? i was wondering :’)

i have only disabled cafe and brewery - and since brewery doesnt change anything on the loadout_screen it could be only cafe :wink:

found what probably caused it

ok it was max fault xD

I’ve fixed it for now, and will keep an eye out for the next update as it will break again. Thanks!

4 Likes

We have to thank you :wink:

hey hey, just wondering what the honey is stored under? they were being stored in stockpiles but as soon as it was removed from “all” they arent being stored anymore?

Hey, you may want to take a look at the mod again as the most recent update might have broken the AI’s eating routine which causes them to be in an eating loop, making them starve to death as they never complete their eating animation.

According to multiple and one official source, disabling Stonehearth Cafe fixed the bug, so it’s a very high possibility that it’s caused by this particular mod.

The original bug report can be found here: Hearthlings are in a pointless eating marathon

3 Likes

Anyone else find they can’t keep yaks or pigs? Is it just me?

OK, i love this mod but an issue just popped up where my hearthings wont go get anything to drink. i get an error message in the beginning when i start a new game but I didn’t stop to read what it was. I will load up the game again and post the message just in case that may be the issue. My poor hearthlings are getting dehydrated and dying even tho they have plenty of juice and a well for water. I am using several mods including ACE. I recall the mod running smoothly before I added ACE to the list. Let me know if there is a way to fix this to work with ACE. THANKS!

release-949 (x64)[M]
cookmod/ai/actions/drink_action.lua:38: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
cookmod/ai/actions/drink_action.lua:38: in function ‘rating_fn’
…th/ai/actions/find_best_reachable_entity_by_type.lua:76: in function <…th/ai/actions/find_best_reachable_entity_by_type.lua:64>
(tail call): ?
stonehearth/components/item_finder/item_search.lua:214: in function <stonehearth/components/item_finder/item_search.lua:204>
(tail call): ?

the mod is outdated

What nightlancer said. (Can’t Quote him, don’t know why .-.)

Also, with the new ACE Update, there should be a new drinking system included, if I’m not completely mistaken.

Yes ACE Unstable has drinking added

2 Likes

Thanks guys, I figured it out after playing ACE for a while. and HOLY SHIT BANTO! :star_struck: I watch your youtube a lot! I love your builds, and you were the guy that got me into this game! so Thanks! Keep it up! :grin:

6 Likes

Aww that made my day thank you so very much :merry:
Hope you will have lots of fun with Stonehearth!

4 Likes

@Froggy since the mod is quite badly outdated nowadays, do you mind if the assets inside it are used to bring some new life to parts of it at least?
im thinking pigs specifically.