[MOD] Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) Discontinued

So in general in A23 Thirst for me does not work. They dont want to drink so just remove it from the JSON file. Bees in A23 have no option of kick button or interaction so using CTRL+C and destroy on it seems to make it work. Other then that no issues :stuck_out_tongue:

Having the same problem. Everything except the water drinking seems to be working for me. Put down the welll, took the water out, and they ignored it.

Noice mod though.

Hi, Is there any way one of you lovely people could upload the file with the thirst bit deleted. I dont want to try it myself as i would juist mess it up as i’ve not got as clue. Thanks :grinning:

1 Like

Have an idea for when you go to update the mod to the A23 ?, I can not wait to use it:jubilant:

Even with a well and 10 buckets of water, all my hearthlings are dehydrated and not drinking. Thoughts?

From above:

4 Likes

Heyla Froggy. My hearthlings are not drinking and they are dying of thirst. I’ve placed wells and drawn water but they ignore it. then I got my cook and made berry juice and they ignored it. Hope you can fix this I really love this mod. Lots of great additions.

had trouble getting it to work so posting this to help others :slight_smile: this line…

“components”: {
“hydration”: “file(components/hydration/hydration_component.lua)”,
“dehydration”: “file(components/dehydration/dehydration_component.lua)”
},

becomes this
“components”: {},

Had to get my programmer wife to get it working.

So far all is working except the new rice and potato crop need to be stored in a warehouse with all selected.

Hope this helps someone.

1 Like

I need help, get to the part that you have to “kick the bees out of their nest” but the box where I said what I had to do step too fast and I could not read, someone can tell me what they mean by "kick the bees out of their nest "? :confused:

That part of the mod is broken. If you have debug tools enabled you can use the cheat menu to destroy it, that will trigger the next part of the quest.

How can i do that?

From the main menu, click on settings and then mods, make sure debug tools is active. If it’s not, put a checkmark beside it to active it, it will want to reload your game if you do activate it, let it.

In the game, shift + click on the beehive, a menu should pop up, click destroy.

Thank you

I found a bug :pensive:

The Yaks and Pigs dont move,They do not do anything, they do not even have animation, they just stand there doing nothing, my shepherd makes the animation of finding an animal and take it to the pasture but the yak or the pig do not flinch, they just stay there, they get hungry but as soon as the shepherd puts his food in the pasture like the chickens and sheep the balloon above their heads that indicates that they are hungry disappears but not even to eat they move, however the yak produce milk and I can put the option to kill pigs and yaks

Excuse me if I put something that was already said, I do not know if they already said this

I am playing in the 790 Release

(Look below “EDIT” for hotfix)
Negative morale with codes removed
So I did the current hotfix of removing the code which tells the hearthlings that they need to drink.
But this prompted a new issue, for now they do not drink, but they are still dehydrated and such. So the need to drink was removed, but the debuff was not. Does anyone know a quick way to fix this until the original issue is removed?

EDIT
I am in no way a coder or such, so I have no idea if this is a good or bad fix, but it works.
If you have the same issue as I did, you need to go to data, happiniess, thoughts, then change the - values to whatever you wish. I set mine to +4 whilst I recover the small amount of happiness that I lost to this,then I will adjust it to 0. The buff to moral won’t go away with this fix, but if you put it to 0 then it will have no effect on your game.

alot of the current issues people are posting the last few days have already been noted and some with temp resolutions, please read above as alot of the stuff is getting double posted

1 Like

cookmod.smod (1.3 MB)

Here is the cookmod file with the thirst and dehydration removed. as an added bonus it now works with better storage. hope this helps. Hope you don’t mind I did this Froggy.

1 Like

Thank you. Hopefully Froggy will be able to fully update it soon.

You’re welcome. After I set it up I realized I was being unfair to those who don’t use better storage mod. so am setting up both. Also added appeal to the food :wink: Needed to do it for my game so figured why not share lol.
So here is the files. Remember to delete the _bs or _reg or they won’t work. both versions are free of dehydration and drinking bug.

regular

better storage
hope this helps the non programmers.

ps not trying to step on toes just wanted to help :slight_smile:

ok fixed the bug. sorry was a typo, lol. all working now! Appeal on food goes from 1-3 based on quality of food.

Edit: Sorry I am pulling this voluntarily. if you need the fix it is posted above.

3 Likes

Thank you UnkaBean, i am sure he wont mind since he has been gone for a few months now, what you did just enables ppl to enjoy his work :smiley: missed this mod so thank you xxx

1 Like