[MOD] Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) Discontinued

just re launched a previous save and it popped up instantly so doesnt require new games :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Made some minor updates including changes to collision shapes based on feedback from @Wiese2007. Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Froggy
Hey! This mod is really awesome and Iā€™ve been playing it for a whole two hours, and I just got the bee tree thingy and I got the two queen bees. BUT, Iā€™m not sure how to make a beehive/apiary thingy. Itā€™s not mentioned anywhere. Help?

1 Like

hey there @Peril, welcome to the discourse :smile:

if iā€™m not mistaken the apiary is crafted by the carpenterā€¦ but itā€™s been awhile since i played the mod so something might have changedā€¦

1 Like

As 8BC said, there should be an apiary in the carpenters recipe list. If not, you might have a conflicting mod.

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you are enjoying it :blush:

1 Like

@8BitCrab
@Froggy
Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hey, Iā€™m not sure if this has been suggested, but is there a way to make the retrieval of water periodical? as well as honey, that or make the engineer able to craft a pump to take water from the lake (not that bad of an idea) anyway, that way it is possible to store large quantities of water, otherwise its collection requires micro management

1 Like

Minor update.

Fix to stockpile filters caused by new ā€œstockpile_prepared_foodā€ material tag.

http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/alpha16-17-brewerymod/21790/41?u=froggy

Prepared food has been fixed. Thanks!

http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/alpha16-17-brewerymod/21790/43?u=froggy

Couldnā€™t find an issue with rice and potatoes. Remember that they are ingredients, and not directly edible :slight_smile:

3 Likes

awesome will redownload. I probbly didnt explain the potatos properly. it was strange they were fine in the stockpiles but then when i changed the settings of the stockpile of what could be placed in it, left ingredients alone, they suddently didnt want to be placed in there (iconic image solidified). not sure if that makes sense XD

Resolved the initial_crops issue with latest.

Which is also a good time to remind people that this mod is updated to run on latest_branch only. Any branch other than latest will reduce compatibility to the point of explosions.

6 Likes

as the mods are created[quote=ā€œFroggy, post:396, topic:10159, full:trueā€]
Resolved the initial_crops issue with latest.

Which is also a good time to remind people that this mod is updated to run on latest_branch only. Any branch other than latest will reduce compatibility to the point of explosions.
[/quote]

I have rice and potatoes at the warehouse does not lie, what the hell?
and where the Queen bee to produce?

What do you mean warehouse does not lie?

Yes, I mean it
rhfhbgjgxhdrfjd

do you mean that rice and potatoes will not be stored in chests or stockpiles?

I think the intent is, ā€œThe game is showing that I have rice and potatoes in my town inventory.ā€

1 Like

What if Farmers periodically harvested berry bushes, apiaries, and wells in their general area?

Alsoā€¦are the Turnips supposed to be missing in the Crop selection?

I have noticed this as well, didnā€™t know if it was a change in 566 or due to the new crop level requirement.

No, itā€™s this mod overwriting turnip with the rice.

Pretty sure the offending file is mods/cookmod/services/server/farming/data/initial_crops.json

"turnip": {
  "crop_type": "cookmod:crops:rice_crop",
  "ordinal": 11,
  "level_requirement": 0
}
2 Likes