[MOD] Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) Discontinued

I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it
I’m about to lose control and I think I like it
:jubilant::jubilant::jubilant::jubilant: !!!

3 Likes

Minor update for now (as it took longer than anticipated)

Food works correctly again
Wells now produce 2 water buckets per harvest and drinking is tied in to happiness and thoughts system. Also reduced the rate at which Hearthlings lose hydration.
Apiaries now have a 1 in 5 chance to spawn a new queen when harvested.

6 Likes

Hey there.

First of all. This mod is pretty great. I absolutely adore the Yaks.

Secondly, I downloaded the mod again after I noticed the update. But I can’t seem to grow potatoes or rice anymore.
Everything else seems to work fine. Even making rice pudding from stockpiled rice works. I just can’t create new farm plots for it.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Fixed

1 Like

Hi, @Froggy

I’ve encountered the error:

release-701 (x64)[M]
cookmod/ai/observers/thirst_observer.lua:29: variable ‘ENABLE_THIRST’ is not declared
stack traceback:radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function 'report_traceback’radiant/modules/common.lua:248: in function <radiant/modules/common.lua:242>[C]: in function 'error’radiant/lib/strict.lua:31: in function <radiant/lib/strict.lua:29>cookmod/ai/observers/thirst_observer.lua:29: in function 'obj’radiant/modules/events.lua:83: in function 'instance’radiant/modules/events.lua:291: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:285>[C]: in function 'xpcall’radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:251>

And I don’t know why :cry:

1 Like

Sorry, I’m new to this site and couldn’t find an edit button to add to my last comment:

I’m also having that error @dalabo. It happens for me on the 21a branch, with the only other mod being BreweryMod. Pops up every time a save is loaded.

I’ve applied a band-aid and tested it. It shouldn’t error any more.

Please let me know if you still have issues. :slight_smile:

In the meanwhile I need to investigate the changes to how calories are observed :cake:

2 Likes

Appreciate the speedy fix! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @Froggy,
I suppose the icon is missing. :confused:
(A21 dev3349)

1 Like

Really nice mod! Thanks for sharing!

Does this work with the new Alpha?

Oops, maybe a new thread for A21 modding changes is in order :sweat_smile:

We converted calories and sleepiness to expendable_resources.

4 Likes

@Froggy So two things:

1. I LOVE THIS MOD, THANK YOU THANK YOU!

2. The wells sometimes glitches out and Hearthlings wont move or even touch them at ALL. It always happens after I place more than 3 wells. The 4th and onward wont be moved, picked up, or interacted with, does anyone else have this problem, and so, will it be addressed.

1 Like

@Grynn

Better stockpiles should have a patch for the BrewMod expansion and the main Cafe Mod, but it hasnt been updated since A18, so ya know, just put accept all until then? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey Domino, thanks for the kind words. Glad you’re enjoying the mod.

Not sure if the well is the cause of your problems, unless its tied to the wider calorie changes (which I haven’t had time to investigate) because mechanically, its just a fancy berry bush.

I’ll investigate though, and see if I can replicate :slight_smile:

Anyone else having problems often with the wells not being placed. They place some for me and some others they dont palce. for example if i would go for crafting 4 wells and place them all 4 close to eachother they will probably only place 2-3 of those 4 wells and the last one would be a ghost forever until either perhaps i craft a ton extra wells or more likely to place the ghost well is to undeploy one of the placed ones

This happened to me a couple times!

Same here, but way back in like A17 there was a small, but really annoying bug where if you moved something (Like the Rally Point) into a building (Carpenters house or Pavilion) it would “Ghost” and never be place, only for you to craft up another one to place it, even then, you cant legit build Rally points, and if you did build it, it would be full circle when you tried to remove it off the building

Any way to personally adjust the Wells so that they’ll crank out however many water we want per click? Even with 2 per click, it’s turning into a micromanagement nightmare having to go back and click the wells every 30 seconds to keep my food production running and my people happy.

LOVE the mod, but until/unless the wells become auto-harvest, i’d rather just be able to click it once and have it pull out 50 water at a time and have to worry about it a lot less.

2 Likes

im actually getting this error too @Froggy . apparently the [C] means its a mod conflict error. i removed all other mods and isolated it to this one.