[MOD] Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) Discontinued

confirmed ^^ he must only change turnip to rice then it works ^^ also fallow to potato xD

Got this error message during my last recording session:

release-566 (x64)[M]
radiant/modules/entities.lua:22: assertion failed: Attempting to create an entity without a uri. If it is a temporary entity that shouldn’t be saved, use stonehearth:object:transient
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
radiant/modules/common.lua:445: in function ‘assert’
radiant/modules/entities.lua:22: in function ‘create_entity’
…mod/ai/actions/get_drink_from_container_adjacent.lua:34: in function <…mod/ai/actions/get_drink_from_container_adjacent.lua:13>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘run’
…
[C]: in function ‘run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:541: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525: in function ‘_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:249: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246: in function ‘f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

Since it’s referencing getting a drink I’m assuming that it’s related to this mod and not the base game itself.

1 Like

this probable the reason I am no longer able to fallow fields as well.

"stonehearth:kingdoms:ascendancy": {
     "fallow": {
        "crop_type": "cookmod:crops:potato_crop",
        "ordinal": 10,
        "level_requirement": 0

So changing fallow to potato should fix?

The lua, get_drink_from_container is located in the cookmod/ai/action I think something with the last patch (572) has changed a lua requirement as other mods that function with lua scripts are effected as well.

Possibly, but the above occurred in 566 rather than 572.

Yeah, so that it doesn’t override it.

Thanks all for the feedback and patience.

Unfortunately I’ve been away with work for the last two weeks and have had no internet access.

I’ve updated the mod to fix the initial crops and display name issues. I’m still attempting to replicate the drink_from_container issue.

6 Likes

I don’t know if it’ll help at all, but I think this is the recording session where it occurred, so you can see what I was up to at the time.

1 Like

I recorded again and it popped up again, only once. I’m not sure what caused it but I have noticed that I’ve got an active order to place a barrel but the location is inaccessible because the Hearthlings have surrounded it with other barrels. Similarly, in this most recent session I tried moving my wells and one wouldn’t place, possibly due to pathing issues. I’ve no idea if that’s related or if it’s just coincidental.

To help with replication/fixing I’ve uploaded my last 5 saves along with my mods folder. If the mod folder isn’t there, things are still uploading. The link is here: Stonehearth - Google Drive

If I may make a suggestion for the future, perhaps convert wells over to storage containers that instantly and automatically (re) fill with water to their maximum capacity and can only hold water.

I’ve noticed that especially in the late game I spend a lot of time micromanaging water, berry bushes, and beehives to keep up with my Hearthlings’ thirst. It would be very nice if the Cook could draw water as needed from wells, meaning making drinks would be no more complicated than preparing cooked food.

I understand that I’ve no knowledge of Lua or the code for this game (or mod) in particular, so this may be something far easier to say than do, and I can accept that. But it would be a nice quality of life improvement of possible.

1 Like

This is exactly my intention, when the game allows for it. Unfortunately as of right now there is no similar mechanic to modify.

In the meanwhile I’ve done some tweaking to Yaks, and their food. This should stop them wandering as much.

7 Likes

Hai again froggy. sorry for always bugging you XD. I have noticed recently that I have never seen the truffles that the pigs are supposedly meant to be finding. Are you aware of this issue?

Errrrrmm.

I may or may not have forgotten to add them after I thought of the idea while writing the description.

Thanks for the reminder ^^

4 Likes

hahaha all good XD glad to point it out then lol

1 Like

What version is compatible with this mod?

latest, if im correct

Thak you.
Hmmm… In my data, mason can’t craft the well…

Hello mw0527.

I just checked again and everything appears to be fine. Is it just the well that is not crafting for you or are other parts missing?
What other mods have you installed? There can sometimes be issues caused by overrides on other mods.

I installed only this mod and brewery mod.
It looks all of recipes except for cook’s.
cook’s recipes are part of missing.
(That mean is no outfits, wind sail, cake, and more)
Farmer can’t plant rice and potato.(Not exist in UI)
Shepherd is unconfirmed.

Then it would appear that the mod isn’t loading at all. It works fine on my machine.

Your mods folder should look like this:

You’ll also have the brewery mod in there.

Make sure you’ve downloaded the .smod version, and not the rar version. The rar version requires that you unpack it before you can play it.

1 Like