[MOD] Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) Discontinued

All Cafe content should have an icon in the bottom left corner (for this exact reason) :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Is there currently an issue with the queen bee event? i am pretty sure i remember getting it from an event that popped up ages ago. I am currently in Dewmun 13 and still havent been able to get a bee for the apiary XD unless its further in?

have you harvest the tree when the event spawns?

Still havent had the event happen yet XD

tested and checked … at networth 3500 the event spawns …

i am at net worth 15k atm XD

1 Like

might need to start a new game.

@froggy i have seen there is an issue with the categorie for the bees ^^ quest_item and drink doesnt exist anymore and it looks like it doesnt accept filters from outside anymore -.-

1 Like

Whut? Grump Grump Grump.

Works absolutely fine with 3013 - just double checked. Remove conflicting mods!.

Hey I’m Grump
I’m not so Grump
And we’re the Game Grumps
I’ll leave now

2 Likes

i mean the l18n links for the towninventory ^^

only your mod installed :wink:

1 Like

OOoooooh, now I get ya! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm… I’ll take a looksee.

Fixed and uploaded :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a dif mod that is conflicting with the bee event? i made a new game and got over the 3.5k worth and still havent seen it >.> if so ill remove that mod lol

ok i have looked into the new version and jup i cant also trigger the bee event xD also the event is named other? @froggy no other mods, only debugtools xD

1 Like

Hmm.

The last update appears to have broken the bee event. Pretty sure it’s a game issue, not a mod issue so I’m not sure I’ll ‘bee’ able to fix it. :frowning:

Campaign runs flawlessly in microworld, but not the game world. (So there is nothing wrong with the campaign itself)

In the game world the event starts, but the event is not progressed on reaching the wealth threshold. I’ll keep digging but I might need to ask the team what they did.

3 Likes

thats the same what i have seen ^^ because of this was my first answers alos nope it works - i dont know what is your isse ^^ dedimm xD

1 Like

The Bee Hive Quest will now work again >.>

3 Likes

awesome thank you :smiley: does it require a new game?

2 Likes

Probably :frowning:

But it might be worth loading your save just in case

1 Like

will givve it a shot thank you :smiley:

2 Likes