[MOD] Piles Plus v5.0 (The SH 1.0 update!) 📦

Out of curiosity, are they going to be stacks like the wood and stone stock, or are they going to be storage containers, allowing hearthlings to store and take out the materials when needed?

They are going to be stacks.

2 Likes

I look forward to the completion of this mod! It will become very handy in so many ways :merry:

2 Likes

Pretty neat idea, and it looks good so far!

1 Like

Piles Plus v1.0

Well that went quicker than expected. This first version only adds the ore piles, and a coal pile.

Download
at the first post

2 Likes

Thanks for making this very useful mod. Makes storing the large amounts of stone/copper/tin which you obtain when digging for gold/iron much easier. Also, appreciate it that the stacks are both craftable by the blacksmith and the mason.

1 Like

You are welcome. :smile:

I am happy that people are noticing my considerations.

I love this mod and the piles of ore look so great! But i recieved this, so i thought i would pass it along to you @nikosthefan :slight_smile:

Oh, yes, I think I already fixed that one for next patch. (To check, you can look in the manifest and see if the second and third to last lines on the alias section have comma’s at the end).

I am working on the next patch, and I hope to be able to come to the rescue soon.

Speaking of soon, the second version is ready.

Piles Plus v2.0

This version adds stacks of ingots and pallets of clay bricks.

Download
at the first post

Changes in v2.0

• added ingot piles
  • fixed bug mentioned above
  • added pallet of clay bricks
  • added rudimentary json for future clean-up changes.

Piles Plus v3.0

This version adds all kinds of piles which are useful for the weaver. The next version is supposed to become the final one, with just a few more piles added and a some clean-up work to make it fit better within stonehearth.

Download
at the first post

Changes in v3.0

• added spools of thread
  • added bales of fiber
  • added rack for cloth and leather
  • added pelt racks

credits
@Hamnisu and @BrunoSupremo for helping with the pelt_rack. Thanks :grinning:.

6 Likes

The pelt-racks looks really good; great job, @nikosthefan!

Thank you, I did waay more work on them then I expected I needed, so I’m happy to see it come out good.

Hello, so the Mod installs as instructed. In the menu, this is also included in the list, but unfortunately the hook does not exist when I select the mod. Have this problem also with your other mod.

This was translated with google translator.

Do you mean this menu?

yes, so i click OK and make a Game loading and the Mod is far away

i have test it : download mod and unzip into mod folder, download and rename the zip, and download unzip re-zip and rename in .smod… sorry i have no idea who is the Problem ???

I have had this problem as well, … and to be honest with you I have no clue why or how this is caused.

You can fix it by going into the same folder as were the start-up of stonehearth lives: stonehearth.exe, there in that same folder sits a .json file called user_settings.json or something like that. You need to open it, search the mod, set false to true and it should work.

I got ninja’ed.

Did renaming the folder to .smod work for you?

Piles Plus run, Peg Planing not, i have set false of true, rename the archiv is my last option. Game say the manifest.json is incorect from Peg Planing. THX THX THX THX THX , i test it tomorow the peg mod to run it

Are there piles yall would still like to see?

I currently still have the piles for gears and herbs planned.

Hi @nikosthefan, it’s really a great mod. :kissing_heart:

I have 2 suggestions here:

1. Remove the prefix [Add][Object] of the mod. It will make the stamp tool (from dubugtools) not able to stamp those new items. Or it’s the other reason causing this problem?

2. I think the ingot piles shouldn’t overlap to each other.