[MOD] Piles Plus v5.0 (The SH 1.0 update!) šŸ“¦

Good point.

I have not been working on this due to time-issues, which will be over in about a week.

So in the mean time, I think Iā€™ll put it in the ā€˜outdated modsā€™-section, until I bring out the next release in one or two weeks.

Hope everything is going well with your mad chemistā€™s degree, i look
forward to when you have the time and inclination to work on mods again

The file name will be read correctly by the game? In the past, some clients had problems

I think so. My other mods had the same problem, recieved the same fixes, and I havenā€™t had any complaints about them not working. So I am fairly confident that it will be fixed when I get back to it.

1 Like

Mod is automatically switch off after restart client. A23 v771 . I wrote this effect for previous version.

Itā€™s finished!! :smiley: (and right in time for Christmas, too :christmas_tree:)

Piles Plus v4.0

This version adds some piles foor the cook, herbalist and engineer, but more inportantly, it fixes all kinds of bugs and inconsistencies. This version can be seen as the final one, although I will still do compatibility updates and bugfixes, and maybe mod expansions. (Appeal is not in yet, for instance.)

:warning: NOTE: I download stonehearth through humble bundle, which means that I donā€™t have access to the unstable branch of A23. This means that until the game updates, (or until I get info on the updated json files), i will not be able to update the mod and add appeal, for instance. This mod should however be stable with A22.5, so have fun.

Download
at the first post

Changes in v4.0

• added stacks of gears
  • added bags of flowers
  • added bags of feathers
  • added boxes of eggs
  • added a dormant gold chest
  • overrided some pile_iconics for more detailed versions, for consistency with the mod
  • re-balanced, re-scaled and re-modeled the ingot piles
  • fixed a typo, and performed other changes in the locales file
  • removed symbols from the mod name that the engine didnā€™t like me using
  • moved download location to github

credits
@Yangzhoui and @BrunoSupremo for helping me hunt down bugs. Thanks :grinning:.

9 Likes

Also, Happy Holidays to all!

:christmas_tree::gift::fireworks::sparkler:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve tried using Piles Plus in a22.5 but I keep running into this UI error:

release-763 (x64)[M]
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ā€˜level_requirementā€™ of undefined
TypeError: Cannot read property ā€˜level_requirementā€™ of undefined

Ok, that is probably a typing error in one of the item .jsons. Can you give more of the text that is in the error, maybe that helps me track down the issue?

Okay here is the rest of the error (having trouble posting reply so I had to star out http)

release-763 (x64)[M]
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ā€˜level_requirementā€™ of undefined
TypeError: Cannot read property ā€˜level_requirementā€™ of undefined
at hp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/game/modes/build_mode/building_designer_2/place_floor_deco_tool.js:138:35
at Object. (h
p://radiant/radiant/js/radiant/object.js:300:19)
at Function.each (hp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/jquery-1.10.2.min.js:4:5401)
at Object.radiant.each (h
p://radiant/radiant/js/radiant/object.js:298:15)
at hp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/game/modes/build_mode/building_designer_2/place_floor_deco_tool.js:136:30
at Object. (h
at Function.each (hp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/jquery-1.10.2.min.js:4:5401)
at Object.radiant.each (h
p://radiant/radiant/js/radiant/object.js:298:15)
at hp://radiant/stonehearth/ui/game/modes/build_mode/building_designer_2/place_floor_deco_tool.js:135:27
at n. (h

@All

I just updated the mod to fix two bugs, have fun.

Piles Plus 4.0.1

Changes in 4.0.1

• fixed typo in .json
  • fixed a mixin being ignored by the game --> eggs will now spoil

Thanks for the quick response to my previous post and quick update but Iā€™ve got a new set of errors appearing now when I try to build.

release-763 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: invalid file path ā€˜/Piles_Plus/jobs/engineer/recipes/brightbell_bag_recipe.jsonā€™.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'load_jsonā€™
radiant/modules/resources.lua:33: in function ā€˜load_jsonā€™
ā€¦nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:242: in function ā€˜_build_craftable_recipe_listā€™
ā€¦nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:107: in function 'activateā€™
radiant/modules/common.lua:539: in function ā€˜create_controllerā€™
ā€¦earth/services/server/job/player_jobs_controller.lua:48: in function ā€˜_ensure_job_idā€™
ā€¦earth/services/server/job/player_jobs_controller.lua:77: in function 'get_jobā€™
stonehearth/services/server/job/job_service.lua:65: in function ā€˜get_job_infoā€™
ā€¦ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:35: in function 'post_activateā€™
radiant/modules/common.lua:542: in function ā€˜create_controllerā€™
ā€¦ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:26: in function ā€˜add_crafter_infoā€™
ā€¦ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:35: in function 'get_crafter_infoā€™
smart_crafter/smart_craft_order_list.lua:20: in function 'add_orderā€™
stonehearth/components/workshop/craft_order_list.lua:73: in function <stonehearth/components/workshop/craft_order_list.lua:67>

release-763 (x64)[M]
ā€¦nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:252: attempt to index local ā€˜recipe_dataā€™ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
ā€¦nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:252: in function ā€˜_initialize_recipe_dataā€™
ā€¦nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:243: in function ā€˜_build_craftable_recipe_listā€™
ā€¦nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:107: in function 'activateā€™
radiant/modules/common.lua:539: in function ā€˜create_controllerā€™
ā€¦earth/services/server/job/player_jobs_controller.lua:48: in function ā€˜_ensure_job_idā€™
ā€¦earth/services/server/job/player_jobs_controller.lua:77: in function 'get_jobā€™
stonehearth/services/server/job/job_service.lua:65: in function ā€˜get_job_infoā€™
ā€¦ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:35: in function 'post_activateā€™
radiant/modules/common.lua:542: in function ā€˜create_controllerā€™
ā€¦ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:26: in function ā€˜add_crafter_infoā€™
ā€¦ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:35: in function 'get_crafter_infoā€™
smart_crafter/smart_craft_order_list.lua:20: in function 'add_orderā€™
stonehearth/components/workshop/craft_order_list.lua:73: in function <stonehearth/components/workshop/craft_order_list.lua:67>

release-763 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

Well, itā€™s bedtime where I live now, so Iā€™ll work on it tomorrow. Itā€™s weird though, cuz I didnā€™t get error when I tried to open the game with the mod installed, and especially that first error, since the engineer doesnā€™t make bags of brightbell flowers. But I will get to wonder about that tommorow.

Actually, never mind, Itā€™s working now. After you said it was working in your game I double checked my mods and it turns out it was a conflict with better crafting.

Sorry for the trouble

OK,

still good to know itā€™s in conflict with the better crafting mod.

P.S. I canā€™t seem to find the better crafting mod, does it maybe have a different name?

sorry, I meant smart crafter. Also, while I was using your mod today I noticed I couldnā€™t harvest the Ingot piles I made.

I really hope the last bugs have been squashed.

Piles Plus v4.0.2

Changes in v4.0.2

• Fixed a bug where ingot piles where un-harvestable.
1 Like

Glad I could help

1 Like

yes, thank you for the quick reporting. :smiley:

Iā€™m getting this exact same error however the only mod I can turn off to fix it is the piles plus mod. I have turned off every mod except piles plus and it still gives the issue whenever I turn a char into an engineer and does not allow me to build with them or do anyā€¦ engineery things. I donā€™t even have the mod you mentioned.