[MOD] Locks of Many Colours:Version 4 now available! [A16]

guess it only works for default outfits then. At least from what they presented the bonnets the farmers wear and their outfits do the same, although they are default and simply have the bonnet and hat marked to as a hat/helm, but goes only with the default farmer clothing. The flag I would have though would be simply the same that is used to show/hide the hat portion of the hair.

So not possible to make anything beyond default then outfits… oh well, at least as you say there are ones separate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why? There might be a case where it’s not working for you, but for example I overwrote the upgraded worker outfit so it does have glasses and it works (super quick test, so misplaced glasses):

I’m not sure what would happen if they wore hats at the same time, but as far as I remember, for hats the relevant matrices are “hat” and “hair”, not “head”. It should work fine. (Or you could always put them into another matrix xD )

4 Likes

ok and how has you named the matrix fo the glasses? AND are the glass added to the skelett? i can also add them but then they are not added to the head and while he breath the glasses goes in the head :wink:

with the name head its overwrite the head - with hat it remove the upper part of the hair and with hair its just an entitie which is not added to the skelett xD

It depends on what are you trying to do. Are you placing the glasses on the “clothing” layer too?

I named the matrix “head” for the glasses. If you’re using the equipment component there are two options (“merge_with_model” or “attach_to_bone”) but it’s not necessary here, we’re using the clothing tech.

Here’s my test mod so you can check the qb and the json (I only modified the json so that it points to my qb files):
glassesoutfit.zip (17.0 KB)

Edit: now I see that Tom had the same problem (I’m still catching up with the streams). It’s true that it might give problems. I remember now that there are many female outfits that need to have transparent set to false, which might make the head disappear :disappointed_relieved:

Still, there should be some other way…

5 Likes

Sooo little update to make i compatible with Homf xD

3 Likes

Update to Version4:

Now with 2 new hats an working herbalist outfit and some new hairs and beards :smiley:
@Kittyodoom can you update the maintopic?

4 Likes

@Kittyodoom can you also change the title?:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hmm, thought I did, it must not have saved

2 Likes

nice work :smiley: love it D:

2 Likes

Heyho little question - do you get still other colors then brown when you use this mod? at my tests i have seen that i only get brown hair … and i cant find the issue xD

after 20+ rolls i can confirm that brown is the only color showing up…

edit: the problem could potentially be coming from the fact that all of your models base colors are brown, instead of the purple base color used by stonehearth

2 Likes

… ok the have changed the basecolours ^^^^^^^

THANK YOU :smiley: now i must change the colours in all models ^^

ok tested on one model - now it works … this will need some time ^^

3 Likes

ok so i have completed 2 models … but now i know all correct settings (new colourcodes, how the get the correct matrixes in qb3 ^^)
perhaps i can also find a way to fix my two troublesome hairstyles xD

1 Like

Little Update the next 5 completed … still some work needed ^^ also if someone has models that he want to share - please pm me :wink:

2 Likes

Might want to change the post name… It’s… misleading
(A-14 y’all)

I tend to stay away from the mod due to her rather ‘exotic’ styles or hair, but still good work!

2 Likes

Problem this must be done by kitty xD

Also you can use homf to say which color or hair style you want for your hearthlings :wink:

Im personally like the lots of beards

I don’t know why, but HOMF always didn’t work on my game… Might try it out again though.

And also i thought you were the master!

Silly me :smile:

1 Like

But like said lomc doesn’t work correctly at the Moment xD I will update it when repaired

Little info: females repaired and beards of the male… Next stop brows and hair of the male and the New Release xD

3 Likes

Soooooooooo the fix was uploaded ^^ And really nobody who wants his hairstyle added to the game? they will not laugh … ok not more then normal … about your styles :wink:

and also nice happening — the unknow message from the log are now away ^^ qb3 rocks xD

@8BitCrab can you change the titel to [A16]? thx

Edit: Thank you!

2 Likes