[MOD] Kaimonkey's Traits Version 3 -- Now with Pacifists, Barbarians and more!

Just a quick heads up, when paired with HOMF, the female hearthlings have to have an accessory, because there is no “none” for eyebrow slots. I understand this is more of a HOMF problem, but a relatively simple jury-rig fix is just to include an empty qb option as an “accessory”.

Thanks! Works wonders!

I may be nitpicking, but the Divine Soul’s staff does not have an equipment description or show up in their equipment tab.

Hey guys!
I’ve added some bug fixes and improvements, including adding special logic for Barbarian Rabbits, and Half Goblin Rabbits (they’re now greeeeen). Another patch will come for divine soul rabbits.

Basically, there’s an issue where if a hearthling that can’t be a class is forced to promote the game complains (e.g. footman rabbits).

From now on, if a barbarian hearthling can’t be a footman it will become an Archer instead. The only thing which can stop a hearthling becoming a footman in the base game is if it a bunny, but it is possible for mods to modify the job list of a particular citizen (e.g like my Pacifist trait)