This Mod is basically like most other “I-was-missing-some-Items-in-Vanilla-Mods”. The focus (for now!) is mainly on a fortification theme, but actually I got a carried away a bit. The mod wasn’t intended to be public, but I like what I did and thought that some of you might also enjoy it.
I just started learning the whole coding/moddeling/animating-thing so the mod is still Work In Progress and should improve as my knowledge improves. And I would say it improved a lot over the past few weeks.
If you think something is missing or you find bugs, I would rejoice if you reply.
I left the old versions online. If you consider to start modding on your own, feel free to roam through the different versions. It might gives you an insight to a progressing modding procress. You can ask when something is unclear, but I highly recommend the official guide. Feel free to use the Items in shared building-templates, only inform me, so I can keep track of it
- Clicking the “workshop” button on the scholar workshop opens the herbalist workshop
– Will be fixed in next version. But already fixed in SteamWorkshop
Finally: Stay up-to-date with the SteamWorkshop Version!
DaLaBo’s Traditional Chinese Translation
- A lot of fixes corresponding to name strings
- fixed recipes not shown in workshops
- Isn’t it boring to tell you exactly what changed?
- Some changes can be found in the Preview above, but not everything to keep it exciting.
- Hatches added
- added paper / books
- added Bookcases (normal and weird one)
- totally reworked drawgate / portcullis aniomations to a final version
- corrected collision
- Improved support for Language-Mods (specially for @dalabo)
- added mystical Armor
- added special drops to entlings and stonelings
- added refined resources
- added some ornate Items
- added stone Drawgate
- reworked “Cids Sword Monument”
- replaced old doorframes (the previous ones based on the vanilla double Door)
- fixed the offset of the portcullises
- a lot of minor improvements
- (finally) added the drawbridge
- overall polished up the code
- added Bridge
- fixed names not showing properly
- renamed “Drawgate”/“Stone Drawgate” to “[…] Portcullis”
- Building Templates
- As always, your suggestions are welcome.