This modification adds craftable crates to store food inside. Ranging from small to large, you can store 10 - 30 items of food inside the crate.
What does this mod do, and what doesn’t it do?
- Creates decorational ‘Crates’ that you can place and deploy as you see fit.
- Adds 12 new models for the 4 growable fruits/vegetables
- Instead of using 30 inventory slots of edible food. A large crate holds 30 items of food into an inedible stockpile slot.
- Change the amount of food servings you can take from a food resource.
- Turn the crates into their own stockpile, you can’t add food to the crates, you have to create the crate with X amount of food and 1 wood resource.
1: Click the link to get the Zip file.
2: Extract the foodcrates.zip and place the foodcrates.smod file into your mods folder under stonehearth\mods
3: Load the game and enjoy.
This mod wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for Radiant and the generous people in this forum which have spent hours of their time helping members of this community. Give them a thanks also.