[MOD] City planning with pegs (version 5.0)

My first mod is finally complete :smiley: YAY. Here is the new version of it:

City Planning With Pegs. version 4.0

Download v4.0
at the first post

In this update, I added the ability to pile pegs together in amounts which are useful for storage. The earlier piles where balanced around how many pegs a crafter could make out of one wood/stone/clay resource.
The new stacks are either multiple piles, stacked on top of one another (as seen in the picture), or a new model altogether (which is only for large piles). I tried to keep the amount of extra models and recipes small with that move.
I also made the mod translatable and polished it up here and there.

Changes in v4.0

• added stacks of pegs, the bigger variants of peg piles, balanced around storage, rather than crafting. These were only added for large pegs.
  • make the piles for small and medium sized pegs look like a shelve when stacked. This whay, ‘stacks of pegs’ are not necessary for these sizes like they are for the large pegs. (Also, thanks @BrunoSupremo for his help with this.)
  • restored all i18n() references. All texts (descriptions, flavortexts etc) are now read from the locales file.
  • removed references to big piles related to harvesting piles
  • changed the model_origin for uncentered models (its center being a seam, and not a voxel)
  • removed invisible voxels (from different layers in the voxel editor)

I hope that this will be useful, and that you have fun using it. :smiley: Please let me know if it came in handy.

5 Likes